00.8

!PURPLE!

!PURPLE!

-Author POV

"Gojo, you have to go in your plane." Ayama said as she stood near Gojo as he was about to leave Wisconsin to go back to Japan with Nanami. Nanami was standing nearby reading a book about some historical event. Ayama wasn't even sure which event. Probably the First World War.

Gojo raised an eyebrow as he spoke in Japanese's. "Stop talking in English. I barely understand what you're saying."

Ayama just sighed and switched to Japanese. "You have to start taking some English lessons." Ayama shakes her head at Gojo as he shrugged.

"Whatever."

"We must leave now." Nanami said as he put his book in his coat as he looked at Gojo.

"Pleasure working with you." Ayama didn't mean that. Nanami grunted as he turned around and walked to their gate.

"I don't wanna leavveee!!" Gojo said as he trapped himself onto Ayama. Ayama groaned as she pushed Gojo off.

"Get off you big ass toddler!" Ayama yelled in English as struggled to get Gojo off.

Within due time, Gojo got off and stood up. He smiled as he looked down at Ayama.

"I wish Maria's family well." He said as he gave a pat to Ayama's head and walked away. Ayama groaned but had a faintness of a smile appear as she watch Gojo and Nanami board their plane. She walked up to the glass and watched the plane rolled out of the boarding area and go to the runway where finally. They took off back to Japan.

Ayama than frowned and feel cursed energy behind ber. It was in a shape of a human. A tall one.

"Oh my god.." Ayama said in English as she turned around and saw a male in a purple mask covering everything besides his eye. There was a yellow '-' in the middle of the mask where his nose was. He was dressed in all purple as the shoes were a tan-orange like color.

"So I was right... you guys have returned." Ayama replied as many people passed through between them. Ayama tried to look for more deeper detail on this guy specifically.