01.7

!PURPLE!

!PURPLE!

-Author POV

"Nunez-Sensei!" Panda yelled in Japanese as Ayama walked down the steps and looked at her students.

"Good morning everyone." Ayama said with a smile.

It's been about a week since Ayama and Gojo had the conversation. They still had the protection detail on, but Gojo was forced to go on a quick mission by the higher ups.

"We're not going to train today because it's field trip day." Ayama said as she held a small smile towards the group. The group looked at eachother than back at Ayama with a questioning look.

"Field trip?..." Maki said in a confused tone as Ayama nodded.

"Have ya'll ever been on a field trip?..."

"No."

"The fuck-"

~

"We're going to visit my hometown!" Ayama said in an excited tone as she spread her arms up in surprised as everyone was left dumbfounded still.

How did they end up here?

They snuck away.

Yaga approved, but the others didn't know. Ayama had impulsive decision sometimes. One minute they're in Japan. Now they're in Milwaukee Wisconsin.

"Why are we here exactly?" Maki asked in Japanese as Toge and Panda nodded in agreement.

"We're going to see how well you can use your English in an English speaking state." Ayama explained as they were in the small city on the south side of Milwaukee.

"Ooo!" Something finally got them excited.

"Now Sorcerer is something big here in Milwaukee. Everyone knows about it, but nobody can use it. They're Tigers just like panda and other animals!" Ayama said excitedly as she heard a voice come from behind her.

"Ayama?" The students can tell that it was well spoken English.

"Julie? Ahhh!" She went up to her and smiled, hugging her.