02.0

!PURPLE!

!PURPLE!

-author pov

"This is so stupid..." Ayama said as she fixed her shirt—which was one of her favorite bands, Aventura—. She wiped her jeans of any dirt and looked up in the common room where the students were all gathered.

Kugisaki was wearing a yellow sundress with a pink swimsuit under, matching with black sandals. She had a brown tote bag on her side, no makeup.

Megumi was wearing some black swim trunks and a normal black shirt with black Nike slides. He was scrolling on his phone, sitting next to Kugisaki.

Yuji was wearing Pink swim trunks with a black tank top, matching with beige sandals. He had a blow up floaty around his waist, covered in ducks. He was talking to Kugisaki.

Maki was wearing some black shorts with a dark blue tank top with a black swimsuit. She had some black air forces and an another beige tote. She was in the kitchen, throwing random snacks in the tote.

Inumaki wore a white tank top with beige swim trunks and some black pumas. He was yelling at Maki to find some better snacks.

Panda?... just panda with another floaty around his waist.

"Make sure to pack some Mangos!" Ayama yelled as she fixed her black skirt. She was wearing an aventura shirt with a black skirt. She was wearing a black swimsuit under her outfit. She paired it with black flats.

"Haiiii." The trio in the kitchen said, going to the fridge. Ayama looked at her watch and rubbed her eyes.

The trip that everyone voted—including the schools that are in the event— was a beach that was 2 hours away from Kyoto. It was far, but the main chairmen had paid for busses for all the schools. Currently, it was 10AM. The bus is already waiting outside, the whole group is waiting on everyone else.