Intro

JERIAN

Last night was a dud

Last night was a dud... I don't know how Jeremiah convinced me to come to that whack ass party... Actually, I do know, he pulled three nuts from my dick in rapid succession which left me susceptible to his influence. I didn't even question how he managed to escape from the Kaevon's party because I seen pics of him being there and from what I've heard Egypt was fuming about Jeremiah dipping and Raphael abandoning his post... Anyway, I ended up with a bunch of rich white folks, with a few black people scattered throughout, Opera music was playing in the background, and no lie that shyt almost put me to sleep.... There were three things, or rather, people that kept me from bailing and going to a REAL party was Russ, Professor Bush, and this dude who seemed out of place. Like I've been in white spaces before and a few times I've been completely ignored by other black people... but this dude, I could just look at him and tell that we were on the same wavelength. Somehow I managed to slip away from Jeremiah and made my way over to the bar where the dude was standing, I nodded my head and he nodded back, I took a risk and ordered a drink and to my delight, they didn't card me, as I sat there thinking of my escape the dude started up a conversation with me.

"So how'd you get roped into this bullshyt?" I asked and the dude smirked, yeah this was a hood nigga, don't ask me how I knew... I just felt it in my bones.

"25k and some sloppy head.... Student loans are a bitch and I refuse to leave college with hella debt.... Kenyon...." He said offering me his hand.

"Jerian..." I said and looked around quickly to make sure Jeremiah's crazy ass wasn't somewhere close by because I knew he had a little jealous streak to him and if Kaevon was to be believed I wasn't trying to deal with his jealous ways.

"What about you? How'd you get roped into this?" He asked.

"Pretty much the same...." I said, I noticed Professor Bush walking over in my direction, so I nodded to Kenyon and got up. "Wassup Professor Bush?" I asked knowing it was most likely about my assignments.

"My office... tomorrow morning.... 9 o'clock." He said quietly and I nodded. "Also... be careful with that dude Jeremiah." He whispered before walking off. Russ nodded to me from across the room before whispering something into the ear of a dude who looked hella familiar... like I've seen him around campus a few times but couldn't remember his name... Honestly it didn't even matter because seconds later he was walking out with Russ trailing behind him.

After about thirty minutes of utter boredom, I decided to step outside for a blunt break... Jeremiah was stupid as fuck for giving me his keys because if I was a grimey ass nigga I would've taken his car and dipped. Instead I settled for smoking the blunt he was saving for after the party. As I sat in the car letting the premium weed take control, I was starting to get lost in my thoughts and for some strange reason each path led to Aiyon and I really couldn't explain why....

"Yeah he's here.... I swear it's taking every ounce of restrain not to break his fuckin neck." Kenyon said, he was walking from behind the car and given that I was sitting with the seat back I doubted he saw me. "Got it.... I understand.... but that nigga Jeremiah is going to pay for what he did, and that's my word... Aight, I'll hit you up later. Let me get back in there and put on a fake smile... Ayy Murda, one more thing.... it's going to have to wait, there's some people walking out of the building.... I'll be through later this week." Kenyon said hanging up. I didn't know what the fuck that was about, but it wasn't any of my business so after tonight I was going to slowly start distancing myself from Jeremiah. If someone named Murda was after him I didn't want to be anywhere around when he came knocking... plus it would give me the opportunity to start getting closer to................