Egypt 10

Let me get this out the way now so there isn't any more guessing... His name is Germain, coo dude, wasn't a student here, worked at a warehouse, and from time to time we'd fuck all over the place. Like I said, he was coo as fuck and we shared a lot of the same interests... but I knew what it was between us and I made it a point to let him know that we could be FRIENDS but anything past that was off the table. He claimed he understood and wasn't looking for anything serious either so we kept doing us.... then Trez happened and I tried to make a clean break. Now I didn't have any proof that it was Germain, but as soon as I started talking to Trez weird shyt started happening; little stuff that could easily be passed off as accidents but what are the chances that a wooden block filled with nails would magically end up under my tires? Or days after getting my car checked, the brakes would go out and all my fluids were drained? Germain always had an alibi, work and I didn't have any proof so when I confronted him he was easily able to erase any suspicions, after I fucked him into a coma we parted as friends but still little shyt kept happening... Anyways I couldn't prove that it was him and I wasn't going to worry about it, I walked into my apartment and found Trez sitting on the couch playing the game and all I wanted to do was pull my dick out....

"You playing my save file?" I asked and Trez nodded as if it wasn't a big deal. I walked over to the TV and stood in front of it, Trez should know by now that I don't play money, food, or my game and here he was playing my Zelda file as if it were nothing. "Stand up." I said smacking the controller out of his hand, Trez looked at me for a second and then stood up.

"Don't do that shyt again." He said pushing me.

"Or what?" I asked pushing him back, next thing I knew we were tussling on the couch and then on the ground. The entire time my dick was hard as fuck and Trez's dick was sticking out of the briefs he was wearing, we continued wrestling and with me being more skilled, I stripped him completely naked and smiled. "Stand there in your shame pussy...." I said smiling.

"Shame?" Trez asked confused. "Nigga, with a body like this, I have NOTHING to be ashamed about, I'll stand here in all my GLORY knowing that in a few minutes, I'ma have you on your knees bobbing on this dick." He said making his dick jump.

"I don't feel like fuckin tonight. Can we just... I don't know, lay up, grind a little, maybe a lil mutual stroke... Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely going to have you creamin all over this dick before you leave for the weekend but tonight... I just wanna show you intimacy is more than penetration." I said rubbing his thigh.

"Fine, but head has to be included or no deal. And I'm not talking about a quick suck either, you gotta make love to my dick with your mouth, and don't forget to get the balls too.... I need that lil trick you be doing otherwise it'll feel cheap." Trez said, I didn't say a word I just walked over to him and started kissing him.

The kiss was... man, the kiss was good as fuck. Trez was dangerous but so was I, as we kissed I slid two fingers inside his ass and started fuckin him slowly while suckin on his lips and tongue. It was hard to focus with his dick stabbing me but I managed to ignore it to the best of my abilities and before I knew it we were in my bed continuing our session. Trez's skin tasted amazing as I ran my tongue across his various tattoos while stroking his dick, he was getting antsy but I really didn't see a point in rushing anything... we had all night and I wanted to torture him a little. I continued south and pushed his legs up towards his chest, I couldn't resist eating his ass... it was like a necessity and I knew that had to be the FIRST thing I did....

"What are your plans for Spring Break?" I asked hours later as we laid in my bed cuddling, now I know some of y'all are disappointed that I didn't go into details about our session but trust me WHEN it happens I won't hold back any details...