Silas 5

I was either really trusting or really stupid, you know what? Now that I think about it, those two usually go hand-in-hand and most of the time being too trusting left you looking stupid. Whatever the case I allowed Iyron to blindfold me and take me to God knows where because he had a 'surprise' and didn't want me seeing what it was. I know I should've been nervous but I was more so intrigued by what he had planned, and honestly, it was kinda nice not being able to see him because it gave me a chance to use my other senses. As always Iyron smelled really fuckin good, I think he said it was called Blu Atlas Atlantis... whatever it was called, screamed dangerous dick and multiple nuts. Then I focused on the sound of his voice, there was this R&B song playing on the radio and Iyron sang along quietly, it was much different than the rap music he usually played, he had this Marvin Gaye thing going on and it was really nice to hear sing like no one was listening. Then there was his hand, the entire drive Iyron held onto my hand offering me reassurance and comfort in my temporary blindness, but I could also tell he was slightly nervous by the way his hand was shaking. At this point, I was just ready to get to our destination to see what he had planned.

"You better not let me fall." I said as he led me up a set of stairs, in order to put me at ease, Iyron wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. "How much further do we got to go? I'm getting anxious." I said and Iyron laughed in my ear.

"Just a few more steps." He said before kissing me on the cheek. "Don't laugh... I tried my best." Iyron said, as I heard a door open and then he took the blindfold off of me. We were on the roof of a building, in the west there were two hills where the sun was setting perfectly, and all around the roof were Christmas lights, and in the middle was a table where some food was set out for two people.

"This is..." I said looking around and trying not to cry, I wasn't emotional... but when someone went out of their way to show effort and be romantic, that shyt just hits different. "You must want some ass...." I said playfully.

"I was going to get that regardless, but I wanted to show you that I'm not like these other dudes... I'm all in and I want you to know that I'm not going anywhere, as long as we're together you're going to be getting stuff like this regularly." Iyron said leading me to the table. "And also because I really, REALLY want some ass.... like I just wanna sit back and let you ride my dick." He said laughing.

"You are shameless... but I really appreciate this. How did you find this place?" I asked and Iyron gave me a devious smile. "I'm telling you right now, let me find out that I'm not the first person you've brought here." I said looking into his eyes.

"Silas... you're the first person I've ever brought here, that much I can promise you. Hell, you're the first nigga I've ever kissed on the lips, that should tell you how I feel about you." Iyron said and I raised my eyebrow. "What? I'm being serious, now I've fucked many a nigga in my time, slutted out many dudes but it was always about getting my nut and leaving them satisfied... but there was never any emotion behind the sex, not until I met you..." Iyron said.

"Snatched your soul that first time..." I said smirking and he shrugged but his face told me he was thinking back to that night fondly. "So what makes me so different from those other dudes?" I asked, not that I cared but I wanted him to gas me up just a little.

"You're tough, you've been through a lot and you haven't let you hold you back. I love your resiliency, you're going places.... You also don't give me an inch, you're quick to call me out on my bullshyt and you've made me really consider my circle. But on top of everything, your ass is A-1...." Iyron said smiling.

"Since we're on the topic of ass... you wanna tell me about the other night?" I asked smiling.

"What do you want me to say? I feel comfortable with you, now... don't get it twisted, it's not something I plan on doing often, but occasionally I might let you slide..." Iyron said smiling, he just seemed like he was in a really good mood and I couldn't tell why. "I bet you're wondering why I'm so happy... it's actually a couple of reasons, the first being you... The second reason I'm so happy is because my cousin Seven put me on with one of his designer friends and I've been getting some modeling gigs... The money is good and I get some nice ass clothes...." Iyron said.