𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"YOUN' gotta be nervous ma, just relax," Zyaire's smooth voiced soothed, not helping to calm Dylan's nerves on bit

After a bit of convincing from Cyrus and Dylan's mother, Sarai, Dylan decided to take Zyaire up on her offer.

Zyaire had agreed to keep Dylan's face hidden and she had a stage name that wasn't recognizable by people who didn't know her.

Dylan was all for that, so here they were, in Zyaire's recording studio on a gloomy Sunday night.

"Okay, I think I'm ready," Dylan said scanning the room that was full of unknown faces once again.

While they were in their first take, a few of Zyaire's people entered the room.

They heard that he had someone new in the studio and they wanted to see if she was any good.

"Ight, one, two, three, recording," Zyaire counted down causing the smooth track he produced to play through the studio and Dylan's headphones.

A/N: Start music now!!

"Yours, Mines, Ours"

"I could do this for hours"

"Sit and talk to you for hours, I wanna give you your flowers"

"And some champagne showers. Order shrimp and lobster towers, but it's me that gets devoured" Dylan sung, feeling her nerves float away.

"Ooh, when you do what you do, ooh, I'm empowered. You give me a superpower,"

"Together the world could be ours"

"You sit me up on the counter and instantly it's thunder showers,"

"Stormin' for a couple hours, When we finished take a shower," Dylan sung beautifully, finishing off the first verse.

She was glad that she had finally gotten through the first verse without any stops.

"That was okay?" She asked.

"Hell yeah, You a natural Dylan," Zyaire complimented, Dylan could hear everyone else agreeing.

"You think you good to finish up most of it today? You don't need too much editing so I think we can breeze through the second verse and then finish up the chorus," Zyaire suggested.

"Yeah we can do that, just let me know when you're about to start," Dylan said, feeling pretty confident now.

"Ight, one, two, three, recording," Zyaire counted down causing the track to play once again.

"I could do this for hours, and hours and hours"