𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

a/n: i ain't edit shit

      "ZY," Zyaire heard Dylan say softly as she knocked on his bedroom door

"Come in," He replied groggily, sitting up in his bed.

Soon the bedroom opened, revealing fresh-faced Dylan.

She didn't seem to be sleepy at all, in fact she slept amazing and she always woke up early so she had already brushed her teeth.

"Good morningggg," She dragged, keeping her volume low due to it being 8 in the morning.

"'morning,"

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm about to go home. I tried to cook something for you but you don't any food and I don't wanna overstay my welcome so..."

"You not, stay here" He told her causing her to sigh.

"Are you sure? If you don't-

"I am, stay here and we order something to eat in a minute, ight?"

As she pondered on the thought, Zyaire took his time to observe her appearance.

She was currently wearing one of his plain white shirts and his grey ethika's.

Before looking to her face, his eyes couldn't help but notice her hardened nipples through the thin shirt, causing him to imagine about her that he shouldn't even be thinking of.

He cursed at himself mentally as he felt the protruding bulge in his shorts rise.

"...Okay," She said with a small smile.

"I like your hair like that, I can see more of your face now," Dylan complimented, observing Zyaire's face as they both sat on his couch. Zyaire sitting regularly while Dylan sat facing him, her legs crisscrossed.

He had his freshly-retwisted locs pulled back into a low ponytail which revealed more of his blemish free skin and fresh line-up.

"'preciate it," Zyaire responded, his heart swelling a bit.

On the low, Zyaire loved when randomly Dylan pointed out things she liked about him.

Whether is was small things like what shoes he had on, or bigger things like his personality, or his talents.

"How you gon' eat shit that you would eat for dinner or sum for breakfast?" Zyaire questioned as she dipped her chicken tender in honey mustard.

"I don't really like breakfast food, unless it's cereal"

"You tripping," Zyaire said while shaking his head.

Eggs, Pancakes, Sausages, Bacon, and Biscuits were definitely going to hit the spot for him everytime.

"Yours does look kind of good though, don't you wanna be a good citizen and let me have a bite," Dylan said while looking at his breakfast sandwich, causing him to suck his teeth.

"Pretty pleaseee" She added cause him shake his head before placing his plate over to her.

Dylan happily took a normal-sized bite out of his sandwich before giving it back.

"You're gonna miss me so much Zy, I know it already," Dylan told Zyaire through her rolled down car window.

It was about time for Dylan to go home and Zyaire was trying to convince her to stay a bit longer, but Dylan had work the next day and she had a lot of grading to get done.

"You can just bring yo' work here," Zyaire suggested causing her to laugh.

"Zy...You know I can't, I need to go home" Dylan said causing him to suck his teeth.

"If youn' fuck wit' me no more just say that mama,"

"You're so dramatic Zy," She said while shaking her head.

"What?" She laughed nervously, trying to figure out while he was just looking at her.

"Damn, I can't look at you now?"

A/N: This they favorite line, & ima fold EVERY TIMEEE 😒😒😒😒🚬🚬🚬🚬😓😓😓😓

"I mean...you can but you making me nervous," She admitted

"Lemme take you out onna' date Dylan,"

short ass chapter, ik 😓😓

y'all why tf rack city started playing while i was in class??? bitch my leg was itching to bust a move