𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

A/N: This is NASTYYYY

"I wanna take you out tomorrow," Zyaire said to Dylan as they laid in his bed, the third season of Insecure playing on the tv

Zyaire goes on tour in 3 days, so it was time for him to start putting his plan of asking Dylan to be his girlfriend in action.

He planned on taking her to get her hair and nails done since she mentioned wanting to do that at some point, and then taking her to dinner that night.

He had already bought a promise ring for her and he would present it to her after their dinner.

"To where?" She asked curiously, not even knowing why she bothered to ask, he never told her.

"Can't tell you all that mami, you know this," He replied as his hands rested on the bare skin of her back as she straddled him.

"I can't believe you're leaving me Zy," Dylan said as she placed her face in the crook of his neck.

"Ima miss yo' sappy ass," He told her, placing a kiss on the side of her face.

"Why I gotta be sappy?" She said with her face scrunched up.

"You need go on that stage looking like a bum everyday, can't have nobody drooling over my bookie"

"Ight, ima go out there with food on my shirt and holes in my socks, that's cool?"

"Raggedy plaid drawls with holes in 'em too, just in case bitches think they finna get freaky," She added causing him to laugh.

"You know you the only shorty on my mind mami, youn' even gotta worry 'bout that," He reassured.

"I know Zy," She replied, lifting her head to peck his lips three times before laying her head back down on his chest.

"One more mama," He said while tapping her hip, she laughed before lifting up to peck his lips once more.

"Give me ah' real one," He told her causing her to again press her lips against his, but deepening it this time.

Her tongue slipped in his mouth, wrapping around his. The both easily got lost in the passionate kiss.

Dylan moaned lightly when he took control of the kiss, his tongue ultimately winning the fight for dominance.

She moaned into his mouth as his hand slipped under the t-shirt she wore, his thumbs fondling over her hardened nipples.

She broke the kiss to remove her shirt, revealing her naked chest to him causing him to groan at the sight.

He then flipped them over and pulled her to the edge of the bed so that he could stand before he attached his mouth to her nipples, causing her to gasp breathlessly.

After he paid attention to both of her breasts throughly, he trailed kiss down her stomach as she let out small whimpers.

He then looked back up to her for reassurance, making sure that he could continue.

"Words mama,"

"Yes Zyaire," She said, her voice soft.

He then pulled her night shorts off, revealing her brown, freshly waxed, dripping wet pussy.

"Damn..." He said to himself as he felt his dick begging to be released from the confines of his boxers.

She watched him immensely as he pushed her legs apart, giving himself a better view of her gushing private.

He kissed the inside her thighs first, kissing his was down to her pussy but purposely skipping over it, just to tease her.

He then went on to kiss and caress everywhere but where she needed him the most, causing her to whine.

"Zyaire...please," She pleaded and that was all Zyaire needed to hear.

Zyaire's teasing was new to Dylan. Her ex was her only body, and he rarely gave her head and when he did, he was just a one and done.

She has never even came off of head, so she didn't expect to with Zyaire, and that was okay with her.

Zyaire was nothing like her ex though, he planned on making sure that she knew that.

He started off by circling her clit with his thumb cause her to gasp, only because he was finally touching her where she needed him to.

He watched her face contort as he stimulated her clit, him then sliding one of his long fingers inside her at the same time.

By the look on her face he could tell that she was withholding her moans, her eyes were closed so that she could avoid looking at him.

He added a second finger causing her face to scrunch up a bit as she felt herself stretching.

Her ex wasn't to blessed in the dick department and she hadn't had sex in years, so she had to get used to the feeling again.

"Lemme hear you mami," His deep voice coaxed, causing her to release small, sweet moans that were like music to his ears.

"How you feeling pretty girl? Talk to me," He told her as moaned his name sweetly.

"I-I-" She stuttered as his thumb moved faster on her clit and his fingers curved inside her, him moving down to her pussy so that he could taste her.

"Talk to me Dylan, How you feeling?" He asked her again before replacing his thumb with his tongue.

"Oh my- I feel so good Zy! You making me feel so good!" She moaned out as she tugged on his locs while his tongue worked magic on her clit, sending her into complete euphoria.

"I'm cumming baby! I c-can't!" She cried out as she came in his mouth, attempting to push his head away when he continued eating her out.

"Quit fucking playing with me Dylan, move yo' hand," Zyaire said sternly, popping her thigh causing her to gasp before moving her hands.

Dylan's back arched off the bed as Zyaire replaced his fingers with his tongue, licking the sticky substance out of her private causing her legs to quiver.

"P-Please baby, fuck" She moaned breathlessly, her body shaking from the overstimulation.

"Whatchu' want mami?"

"I-I don't know, I'm gonna-

Dylan was cut off by her orgasm arriving, releasing her liquids on Zyaire's face.

A/N: That man is drowning, literally

Zyaire wasted no time in licking her clean before moving back up her face, pulling her into a sloppy kiss, allowing her to taste herself on his tongue.

Zyaire pulled away first, picking up her shaking body and walking her to his spacious bathroom.

literally nothing happened this chapter, i got yall with a better one tmr 😒