𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"MA, I already told you I was talking to someone," Zyaire told his mother while shaking his head

"I won't believe it 'till I see it, plus Rory's daughter is a sweet girl, has her own money and everything," His mother, Shay, pushed.

"Shay, he just said he was talking to somebody, chill" His father, Raheem, said to his wife causing her to sigh.

"What she look like son? She obviously got you happy, came in this bitch smiling from ear to ear," Raheem said causing Zyaire to laugh, only because his father was completely right.

Zyaire had just came back from Dylan's place not too long ago and he had decided to stop by his parents home since it wasn't far.

Zyaire felt as he was on cloud 9 around Dylan, he had felt so many things for her in such little time, he wasn't sure how to explain it, let alone express it to her.

Zyaire pulled out his phone and went to his photos app before showing his father a picture of Dylan.

"Son, you sure this her?"

"Yeah, what you tryna say?"

"Ain't no way you pulled her," Raheem said while shaking his head in disbelief.

"You so pretty mama," Zyaire said to Dylan over the phone as he pulled up to her apartment complex.

"Thank you Zyaire," Dylan said as she washed her dish.

It was Saturday so that meant it was Dylan's chill day/self care day.

She had already done her hair, she had a new wig on and today it was a deep side party the hair being jet black and it stopping around her shoulders.

"My phone has been blowing up like crazy today, Spotify put me on the RNB rotation today and Apple Music put me on RNB Now, my streams are going crazy," Dylan ranted as she walked to her bedroom.

"Damn, that's good ma. What else you do today?" Zyaire asked as he got out of his all-black Lamborghini Urus, just wanting to hear her talk.

He had checked the time to see it was going on 5pm, he knew that she had done something that day.