23. Soulmate au Harry Hook 2

Plot: In a world where soulmates can hear each other's thoughts Y/N Hatter has always bee alone. The other children I Auradon think that she is crazy and they bully her. No one knows that her soulmate is the famous Harry Hook.
Warnings: fluffy, bullying and Harry being Harry.
Words: 3127. 

Once again, I am sitting alone in the garden of Auradon Prep. I am the daughter of the Mad Hatter, my father doesn't live here with me but he always sends me tea and hats. He is the best father in the world but it doesn't change that I don't have any friends here. The other students think that I am weird and too odd to be around. In this world when you turn ten you can talk to your soulmate.

On my tenth birthday I heard a now familiar Scottish accent talk, asking what my name is. A few months later I found out that he is Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook. The first three years I was afraid that he would leave me just like everyone else, to my surprise he stayed by my side the whole time.

Now we both are seventeen and Harry is my best friend and only friend. Now I don't spend my free time all alone instead I talk to Harry, if he has time and doesn't work. "Lass!!" Harry shouts interrupting my thoughts. "Harry, how many times do I have to say, stop shouting?" I ask a bit amused. Sometimes I think he is more like an overexcited puppy than a pirate.

"Sorry, I try to remember that" Harry says. "What was the reason you were shouting?" I ask reminding the pirate about what he was going to say. "Yes that, by any chance do ye like crystals?" he asks. "Yes, I do" I say sitting under an old oak. "Good, I got you a purple one. And don't worry I didn't steal it" Harry says, from the day we first met he started collecting me different gifts. We made a deal that he doesn't steal any of the gifts or I am not accepting them.

"Thank you, Harry" I say smiling. "What are you smiling, freak" I hear a girl say, I think she is the daughter of Tiana's best friend. I can't remember her name at the moment. "None of your business" I say, trying to stand up for myself. "You probably are mad like your father. No wonder you don't have a soulmate" she continues. This happens to me nearly everyday and it hurts everytime. She and her friends laugh before they leave me alone.

"Y/N, are ye alright?" Harry asks. "Yes, just the normal happened, don't worry I am alright" I say, trying to lie that I am alright. "Darling, I know that ye are not. Don't listen to 'em, they know nothin'. I will always be 'ere for ye, no matter what. And I can hook 'em" Harry says and I wish that I could hug him right now. "I know, Harry. I will be there for you too. Maybe I am not alright but I can manage it. And no, you don't hook them" I say and hear his slightly deep chuckle from him.

"I need to go now. I will talk to ye later" Harry says, sounding sad that he can't continue talking. "My class starts soon too, see you later" I say. I stand up and walk into the class wishing that I would be anywhere else than here. At least the classes are more interesting since Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay joined us.

_________________________

So much happened during the last few years, Mal and the other VKs tried to steal the Fairy Godmother's wand, everything went okay and Ben and Mal got engaged, Mal escaped to the Isle, the others saved her, Uma tried to use a love spell on Ben but failed, Audry became bad and put everyone under a sleeping spell, the VKs with Harry, Uma and Gil saved everyone and lastly everyone was sent back to the Isle.

And the whole time I didn't manage to see Harry. The VKs didn't take me with them to save Ben, obviously and I was under the sleeping curse the whole time, I was in my small cottage so I didn't have time to get there. Harry told me everything about both of the cases later, he complained about almost losing his hook for hours.

"Does this mean that we are never going to see each other?" I ask silent tears streaming down my face. "Please don't cry, love. I am sure that we will find a way. There are so many other soulmates trapped away from each other, they just can't do that" Harry tries to comfort me but I know that this affects him as much as it does me.