→ Chapter 12

Karan's pov

I felt her tossing and turning for sometime and then she went to the bathroom.. but when she didn’t come out for a long time.. i was worried me.. i knocked a few times but she didn’t even reply.. i got the spare key and opened it.. my heart clenched to see her squirming on the floor.. tears flowing from her eyes.. I don’t know what happened to her..

“Pet mein bhut tez dard ho rha hai..!” She said squirming in pain

“Periods?” I asked and she nodded..

shitt.. even mom has very painful periods.. i sit beside her and wrapped my arms around her.. she snuggled into me squirming of pain.

“Koi medicine nhi hai kya ?” I asked

“Main medicine khareedna bhool gyi thi..” shit.. wait.. i got up

“I’ll be back in a minute..” i went back in the room and I came back to the room and heated the electric heating bag.. I took it quickly to the bathroom and gave it to her.. I gently massaged her belly with the heating bag and she felt better now, I hope.. at least she looked relaxed..

“Are you okay now ?” I asked her and she nodded

“Much better..” she answered in a very low voice.. I rubbed her back gently and she calmed down even more.. after sometime when i looked at her.. she was already asleep.. I untangled myself from her and went out.. i went out and set the bed properly for her with an extra bedsheet.. I came back to the bathroom and picked her up in my arms.. I made her lie on the bed and covered her properly with the quilt.. she looked much calm now.. I hope she has proper sleep now.. after about half an hour.. even i go back to sleep..

I woke up at around 8:30.. ofcourse late for my schedule.. but it’s fine as we slept late.. i look beside me and see Tejasswi sleeping peacefully.. i got up and quickly freshened up and went to mom’s room.. i knocked there.. dad opened the door..

“Mom kahan hai dad..” i asked and he pointed towards bathroom and i nodded

After a few minutes mom came out..

“Maa.. mujhe aapki pain killer chahiye..” she rose her eyebrows and i told her about last night..

“Ooh.. ek min ruk..” she gave me her medicine

“usko acche rest krne dena.. no workload.. and hot chocolate ya coffee.. with jo bhi uska man kre..” i nodded

and went back to my room.. she was still sleeping.. i caressed her hair for sometime and then went to kitchen..
i made hot chocolate and bread pizza for her.. I don’t know if she likes it or not.. but i hope she does..

“Hi jiju..” unnati entered and i smiled

“Heyy..” i replied back

“Main aaj tia ko le jaun? Pleasee!? Main aur aunty bhut miss kr rhe the tia ko!!” She asked me

“Sirf tia ko.. Tejasswi ko nahi ?” I asked teasingly

“Usko kiya.. but tia ko thoda zyada kiya..” she said while giggling

“Okay fine le jaao..” i told her and she went out happily..

i was making the bread pizza.. when chachi entered..

“Maharani ji se khud toh kuch hota nhi hai.. pati se hi krvana hai saara kaam..” i ignored her at first

“pta ni kitne laad krne vale hain sb use..”

“Kya dikkat hai chachi.. main kitchen m aa ke apni biwi ke liye naashta ni bna skta ? Main agar use thodi pampering krun toh kya problem hai.. mera haq bnta hai.. mera farz hai.. aur meri responsibility hai ki agar uski tbyt thik na ho toh main uski care krun..pls just stop saying ill about my wife..” she went out of the kitchen..

while i went to my room and saw Tejasswi wasn’t even there.. she came out of the bathroom and as soon as she saw me.. she lowered her eyes.. wtf..

“tejasswi..” i went near her..

“kya hua..”

“I m sorry.. meri vjh se raat ko aapki neend kharab ho gyi.. and thank you.. itne acche se mera dhyan rkhne ke liye.. aap schmein bhut acche hain karan..” she said and i just smiled..

i held her hand and took her towards the couch.. i made her sit..

“Breakfast krke.. davai le le..” i said and she just looked at me

“Thank you..” i was getting fed up up of these thank you’s.. i got up..

“Can you just drop the formality.. m pati hun tumhara.. farz hai mera.. stop saying thank you and sorry for every single thing Tejasswi..is that clear? I asked firmly and she nodded

To be continue....