→ Chapter 14

Tejasswi’s pov

At night.. Karan came home a little late.. he was so tired.. he came in the room and threw himself on the bed..

“karan.. kya ho gya aapko..” i asked sitting beside him

“Kaafi thak gya aaj..” he replied

“Head massage dun..” i asked and he nodded

“I’ll just take a shower..” he went to the bathroom and came out after sometime.

“tia so gyi kya?” He asked and i nodded

“Kal kahin bahar chalein..?” He asked and i shrugged

“Haan..chal sakte hain but aapko office nhi jaana..!?” I asked and he thought for a while

“Family ke liye i can take out time..” he lied on the bed and i gave him a head massage.. he soon drifted off to sleep.. while even i slept after sometime

Next morning i woke up to the whisper of Karan and tia.. i opened my eyes slightly and saw them giggling.. tia was sitting happily in karan’s arms.. i loved their bond a lot.. it never felt like tia never knew Karan till now.. she has many of his habits.. I can’t even praise Karan in words.. he is definitely a gem..

“Good morning mumma..” tia chirped and lied beside me.. i pulled her in my arms and kissed her head

“Good morning” i replied back and then wished Karan ..

“Mumma.. Kk ne kaha aaj hum ghoomne bahar jayenge..” tia said and i nodded

“Aur aaj breakfast main banaunga..”

“Aapko aaj kya hua hai..” i asked

“Main ni bna skta..”

“Bnao bnao..” i said not in the mood of refusing him

Karan’s pov

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when Tejasswi  came in.. and started helping me..

“Aapko bura nhi lgta?” She asked me and i frowned

“Kis cheez ka ?”

“Tia ne tumhe abhi tak papa nhi bulaya hai.. jabki aap use itna pyaar krte ho.. bilkul ek papa ki tarah..” she said and i stopped doing the work..

“Ismein bura lgne wali baat hai nhi tbh.. usne kisi ko papa nhi bulaya and starting mein bhi jab mujhe mili.. tb yeh bond nhi tha.. toh adapt krne m thoda time toh lgega na..” i replied.. though.. i felt a little bad.. i wanted to hear her call me papa.. i felt her rest her hand on my forearm..

“Voh bole ya na bole.. uske papa aap hi ho..and trust me voh bhut jldi aapko bulayegi..” she said and i just smiled and nodded..

after that we prepared the breakfast together and then got freshened up.. for the first time.. Teju wore casuals after marriage.. she looked so beautiful in her oversized tee and skinny fit jeans and her white sneakers.. she looked just so young.. yaamna got tia ready and we also asked her come along with us

Me along with Tejasswi  tia and yaamna left for imagica.. tia ran with yaamna as soon as we reached there.. me and Tejasswi  were behind both of them.. we clicked a lot of pictures and i enjoyed a lot of rides with tia and Tejasswi .. i felt so complete when i was with them.. they are my family and I can’t ask for more from god.. we clicked a lot of pictures.. but when it came to clicking mine and Tejasswi ’s pictures.. we went all awkward and nervous..

“Bhai.. pati patni ho aap dono.. itne kya formal ho rhe ho..” yaamna taunted me and i glared at her

“thoda back hug kro.. kiss kro.. thode cute pose bnao na yaar..” she said and Tejasswi ’s cheeks went red at that.. back hugging was easy.. so i back hugged her and she rested her hand on my hands..

“bhaiii..” yaamna hissed and i rolled my eyes

“Yaamna just click the photos yaaar..” i frowned to which Tejasswi  chuckled.. yaamna shrugged and clicked photographs.. for one photo.. i kissed Tejasswi ’s head.. and it turned out to be the most beautiful picture I’ve ever seen..

We left for home ab about 7 and had dinner on our way back...