→ Chapter 18

Tejasswi ’s pov

I had come out to buy tia’s birthday outfit with tia.. Karan didn’t accompany us as he found it a good opportunity to tell family about it.. we were in the backseat of the car while the driver took us back home...

“Tia..aapko papa se kya birthday gift chahiye ?” I asked her and she shook her head

“Kuch bhi ni mumma..” she replied and i smiled.

“Vaisee.. aap papa ko kya return gift doge.. kyunki papa toh obviously aapko kuch gift denge.. aap unki princess jo ho..” i said and she thought for a while and then she shrugged “main bataun ?” She nodded

“aap unhe papa maante ho ?” I asked and she nodded “toh phir papa kyu ni bulate.. aur aap apne birthday pe agar unhe papa bulaoge na.. toh unhe unki life ka best return gift milega.. karoge ?” I asked very hopefully and she nodded enthusiastically and i hugged her

We reached home and i went to my room

“Ho gyi shopping?” He asked and I nodded.. I quickly went towards the mirror.. i removed my accessories except for the wedding ring..he came towards me and hugged me from the back..

“Kya plan hai tia ke birthday ka?” I asked

“Plann. Party rkhi hai.. thode guests honge.. dance krenge.. cake kaateinge.. and maze krenge..” he replied and i nodded feeling excited for his present on tia’s birthday..

I turned around and rested my hands on his chest..

“Main tia ke birthday ke liye bhut excited hun..” he looked at me suspiciously “tia ke birthday ke din.. aapke liye bhi ek surprise hai..”

“What ?” He asked bewildered and i hummed

“oh.. kay.. now.. main kuch zyada hi excited hun..” he said and i nodded

It was tia’s birthday and i was getting tia ready in yaamna’s room itself.. yaamna wished her and tia’s room to be same and tia also wished for the same so we agreed to it.. i made her wear a princess dress with her hair open.. I don’t like her decking up with big hair accessories so i just got her a dancy pin.. but she was being uncomfortable with it so i just let her hair open.. Karan entered the room and came towards us..

“Kya cutu lg rhi hai meri princess..” he kissed her forehead..

“Main ready ho ke aa rhi hun.. aap sambhalo ise..” i said and quickly went to my room and draped a saree.. i wore it’s accessories and went to yaamna’s room where toa was sitting in Karan’s  lap and both were watching her favourite cartoon like kids.. well one was an actual kid 😂 .. i fake coughed and both looked up.. tia quickly went back to look at the screen but Karan continued staring at me.. i shyly looked down and then went towards both of them..

“Wow..you look..” he paused

“stunning..” he whispered

“Bhai.. bhabhi..” yaamna came

“tia ko leke neeche aa jao..” we nodded and she went down.. i picked up tia from his lap and he got up from the bed..

“Mumma no..” tia cribbed

“Tia.. kya hogya?” I asked confused by her cribbing..

“mujhe papa ki godi mein jaana hai..” my eyes went wide while Karan just chuckled not even noticing what she said..

“Kahan jaana hai tia..” i asked again.. so that Karan could just hear it again..

“Papa paas..” she said. Karan froze in his place.. he looked at me

“Pa..papa?” He asked and i nodded

“Aapki princess ki trf se aapka return gift..” i handed him tia and he just kissed her forehead.. his eyes were so teary.. godd.. he is making me fall for him again and again..

“I love you my princess..” he whispered and i wiped his tears..

“Accha bas.. ab neeche chalein.. sab wait kr rhe hain..” i said and he nodded

We all went down and then tia was just passed onto every other person

To be continue....

Finally Tia ne Karan ko Papa bula liya 😭👍🏻

Short chapter as I'm not well 🙏🏻

Reviews will be appreciated