→ Chapter 15

We left for home ab about 7 and had dinner on our way back.. after dinner.. yaamna and tia slept in the backseat while me and Tejasswi  were sitting in the front seat.. even Tejasswi  was feeling sleepy.. i still had some ofc work.. so I’ll probably stay awake for a while.. we reached back home at around 11:45 and i woke up yaamna.. she picked tia in her arms and went to inside while i saw that Tejasswi  was also asleep in the car.. “I didn’t really wanted to wake her up.. i picked her up in my arms and went inside.. i made her lie on the bed and removed her sneakers.. switched on the ac and covered her with the quilt.. i changed my clothes into more comfortable ones and sat on the studytable and started doing my ofc work..

Tejasswi ’s pov

I felt thirsty suddenly in the middle of the night.. i opened my eyes to an empty bed.. i looked around to see Karan  working on his laptop.. i got up and went towards him.. i held him by his shoulder.. and he turned around

“1:30 ho rhe hain.. aap abhi tak jaag rhe ho?” I asked him

“Haan.. kuch kaam krna tha.. toh.. but tum kyu uthi..” he asked

“Pyaas lagi toh.. isliye..” i looked around for water but it wasn’t there..

“main kitchen se laati hun..” he nodded and I went out.. i went to the kitchen and drank water.. i think i should make coffee for him.. i quickly made a cup of coffee for him and take it upstairs.. i keep it at his table.

“Thanks.. it was really needed..” he sighed in relief.. i went to his back.. and caressed his hair..

“Tejasswi  main so jaunga aise..”

“Toh so jao na..” i said and he shook his head

“Meeting hai kal.. I can’t..”

“Meeting ke liye uthna bhi pdega na..” he nodded

“But kaam kiye bina ni so skta..” i replied

“Main krva deti hun.. vse bhi ab asaani se neend toh aayegi nhi.. aapki help kr deti hun.” I took other chair and helped him finish his work

After half an hour of working with him.. i looked at him and he had already slept on the table.. he was so tired.. yet he had to work.. I woke him up slightly and took him towards the bed..

“But kaam..” he whispered

“Shhh..so jao.. kaam ho jayega..” i said and made him lie on the bed.. i covered him with quilt and went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee.. i went back to the room and finished his work.. i finished the work at around 6:30 and i was too tired and sleepy to move and I don’t know when i fell asleep on the table itself..

Karan ’s pov

My sleep broke to tia’s soft hands at around 8:30.. i opened my eyes and tia kissed my cheek that brought a wide smile on my face..

“Kk aapki aur mumma ki ladai hui hai?” She asked very innocently but i frowned.. why did she even think like that..

“Nhi.. but aapko kyu lga ki meri aur aapki mumma ki ldai hui hai?.” i asked her

“Mumma table pe kyu so rhi h?” She asked cutely to which I frowned and got up.. i looked towards the table and saw her sleeping there..

“shit..” i whispered and went towards her.. i picked her up and made her lie on the bed.. i went back towards the table to finish the work but when i checked all the work was already done and that too perfectly.. exactly when did Tejasswi  sleep.. shittt.. tia lied beside Tejasswi  and hugged her.. i kissed their foreheads and went to get a shower.. when i came out.. i saw Tejasswi  had already woken up..

“Good morning..” she wished me..

“Good morning..” i wished her back

“soi kis time thi ?” I asked

“6:45 ke around shayad..” he answered.. goddd.. this girl is crazy..

“Toh itni jldi uthna zaruri hai kya ?” I asked and she nodded

“ Office ke liye late ho jaungi..” she got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.. I quickly got ready and went through all the files..

When Tejasswi  came out.. we both went for breakfast.. we were having our breakfast when chachi taunted Tejasswi

“Madam se time se utha tak nhi jaata breakfast bnane ke liye.. alag hi treatment chahiye ise..” i was about to retort back but Tejasswi  kept her hand on my thigh and stopped me..

To be continue....

Next part after I complete 473 followers 🤡 👍🏻