Chapter 50

She treated being pregnant like it was a bad thing, but it wasnt. Atleast i didnt think it was. We decided it'd be best to get a check up before we planned to go away for the new years and as much as a push it was my doctor agreed seeming Sav's track record.

"Mrs &Mr Reedus?" The nurse called.

Sav took a deep breath before taking my hand and we were led into the doctors room. I watched as she sat on this bed changing into a gown shaking uncontrollably.

"Baby calm down." i said softly putting my hand on her knee.

"Dont tell me to calm down, the last time i was here we lost it. Its hard okay?" She muttered.

"Ah Mr Reedus, how have you been?" Doctor Samuels smiled entering.

"Been good thank you, its just this one we're here for today." I smiled rubbing my thumb over her knee.

"So Savannah, how far along do you think you are?"

"I have no clue." she said nervously.

"Thats no problem. I'd like to do an examination first then we'll do a ultrasound." He said warmly.

She nodded and he got stuck right in, no pun intended. It killed me seeing her so nervous and scared. Soon enough he fired up the Ultrasound machine making my stomach do backflips.

"Whatever happens we'll deal with it okay?" I said kissing her head.

"This will be slightly cold Savannah." The doctor notified.

She nodded and turned her head towards me so she couldn't see the machine, i watched the doctor study the screen and used the little probe running it over Savs little stomach.

"Is everything okay?" i asked.

He clicked on the mouse a little and had his eyes fixed to the screen before a little sound starting playing making Sav squeeze my hand tightly. The doctor turned to me with a little smile.

"Thats your baby's heart beat, everything is fine. Your about 10 weeks."

"Sav did you hear that?" i said looking down to her.

She was shaking and her eyes were clenched shut, the doctor assured her that the baby was healthy and so was she. Soon enough turned her head to see the little picture on the screen.

"Thats our baby Sav." I smiled kissing her hand.

"I'll give you a moment." He said cleaning off the gel from Savs tummy.

As soon as he left she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly sobbing, i kissed her temple letting my own stray tears run down my cheeks. She made me so soft.

"Your gonna be a mom, i promised you. I don't break promises."

"That was so scary." she sniffed looking at me.

"But it turned out to be okay didn't it? You and our little baby are okay." i smiled wiping her tears away.

"Lets just hope it stays that way."

"It will, just relax. Don't get so worried."

She took a deep breath just as the Doctor re-entered, he gave us all the details, some leaflets and everything we'd need when we made our appointments. Obviously Sav finding out late that she was pregnant meant we were a little behind in all the appointments which wasn't a big issue.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and any mistakes :)