Chapter 59

Sorry for any mistakes...

Savannah's p.o.v

I softly gazed at Norman who was too busy in his own world nattering to Jellybean, i was forced on bed rest by him for the rest of the day but I felt it was more for him to lay here with the baby, he was so wrapped up in her God knows what's gonna happen when she's finally here.

"Would you consider going to see someone at the hospital?" Norman asked not looking at me.

"I'll be okay once this morning sickness is gone."

"What if it don't?"

"I don't know."

He groaned and sat up  running his hands through his hair making me feel bad because the last thing he needed after getting home was me stressing him out. I crawled behind him snaking my hands around his waist gaining a soft sigh from him.

"I'm sorry." I said nuzzling his neck.

"What for? You can't help being sick Sav, I'm just worried."

"I should of told you I wasn't feeling myself."

"Yeah you should have, do you know how scared I was when you said you were having cramps?"

"I'm so sorry."

"I'm gonna go for some air." He huffed getting up off the bed.

"Norm..." I whined.

"Don't you go anywhere, rest." He ordered,

I frowned but accept that he wasn't gonna let me follow him instead I snuggled myself up in bed and just as I got comfortable I remember the book Norman brought so instead of laying there moping I decided to read to jellybean.

Normans p.o.v

I wondered out onto the back porch with Eye following shortly behind, I sighed pulling a cigarette out and getting ready to light it before thinking it was about time I quit these things for Mingus and this baby. The baby, I couldn't help but worry why won't she go to the hospital?

As much as I tried over the next couple of days she didn't budge on her decision but I kept my word when I said she was on bed rest. I sure hoped jellybean wasn't going to be as stubborn as her mother though I don't think I could cope with two of them but I suppose I should of thought about that before.

"You ready?" Sav asked poking her head round the bathroom door.

"I'm ready but your not coming."

"It's work I kind of have to go."

"Not when your sick." I muttered passing her going into the bedroom.

She groaned and I knew all to well the sounds of Morning sickness I was just starting to wonder how far this was too to go before she was actually going to agree to see a doctor of some sorts. I let out a deep frustrated sigh and joined her in the bathroom where she sat hunched over the toilet with a tear stained face making my heart ache.

"Toothbrush?" I asked.

She nodded wiping her eyes sighing, lately sighing was all we ever did i thought this was supposed to be a precious experience for her and it was turning into something she probably doesn't want to remember. I handed her the toothbrush and decided to wait in our open plan living and kitchen area for her.

"Sure you wanna come?" I asked her as she emerged from the bedroom.

"I'll be fine, i cant let a little puking get the best of me."

"Its not the puking I'm worried about, its your health, jellybeans health."

She rubbed her face, "We're already late so can we go?"