Chapter 34

This chapter is not spelled or grammar checked, sorry for any mistakes.

P.S this is might be a long chapter... Oops

I watched Mingus click and clack with his controller and then pick up his phone giving it a quick glance and then went back to his game, I didn't even understand what he was playing all he was doing was shooting loads of people.

"What are you even doing on there?" I said furrowing my eyes at the screen.

"Shooting people."

"Oh is this the black ops game?"

He nodded sticking his tongue out the side of his mouth with a very concentrated look on his face. I just smile and carried on watching him play, I was kind of glad he plugged his xbox in to the tv in our room I didn't want to be alone.

"Anyone for dinner?" Norman said holding grocery bags.

"Hell yeah!" Mingus said jumping up.

"You can come help me whilst Savannah chills."

"Okay."

I sat there for a minute after the boys had gone to cook dinner, I really didn't want to be stuck on my own so I either hobble into the kitchen by myself or call one of them. I will just do it myself I mean how hard can it be?

"C'mon Savannah don't be a sissy." I said prepping myself.

I swung my legs off the side of the bed and using the bed and wall for support I stood. I was a little wobbly and my head was already spinning like when you get up to quick. Using the wall as support I made it out of the bedroom and then hobble to the kitchen.

"What was what?" Mingus asked.

"Sav?" Norman calls out,

"Ouch! I cried out rubbing my head,

I fell straight on my ass and hit my head causing it to bleed as I went light headed loosing my footing, Norman came looking for me and when he saw me I couldn't tell if he was worried or pissed.

"Babe." He sighed removing my hand from my cut,

"I didn't wanna be on my own, I thought I could manage it." I groaned my head throbbing from the cut.

"C'mon." He said helping me up.

He pulled me to my feet and held me by my waist, I felt like the room was spinning and that's when picked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch I was being such an idiot. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest.

"Arnt you supposed to wait until your married to carry Savannah like that?" Mingus smirked.

"Says who?" Norman replied gently setting me down.

"Me."

"Let me look." Norman smiled reassuringly brushing my hair from my face.

I froze up but not in a bad way, I was mesmerised by him. His touch was gently and his eyes flicked back and forth checking me over and then he came to the cut on my head. All I knew was it hurt.

"Mingus can you pass me the first aid kit?" He said tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you, like a lot." I smiled.

"Love you more." He smiled back.

"Just hurry up and get married!" Mingus moaned throwing he first aid kid at Normans head.

"In time."

"It can be whenever you know that, I don't care I mean as long as I marry you."

"Hm, we still have to announce the engagement." He said opening a anti septic wipe.