Chapter 10: In a New World

Jacob continued to hear different things in his head. "Am I really dead" constantly went through his head as he would finally be able to open his eyes. He would look around but be confused. The last time he had his eyes open, he was not in control of his body and killed the two doctors who were checking on him. He remembered that and started to freak out. "What happened to my body and w-where am I?"

He would start to walk around the forest of this new world. After around an hour of walking around the forest, he started to get hungry. He would notice some travelers walking in front of him, 5 to be exact. Jacob would start to get a headache by just looking at the travelers. This is when he started to lose control of his body. His kakugan would shine a bright red and his kagune would grow from his back.

Jacob would charge the 5 travelers. One of them would notice and push everyone else out of the way, before getting brutally stabbed by Jacob's kagune. The guy would fall to the ground, killed on the spot. The other 4 would look at Jacob in terror as they try to fight back. They would do a bit of damage to Jacob, but it would get regenerated quickly. Jacob would kill off the rest of the travelers, before regaining control and passing out. A few hours later, Jacob, now fully in control of his body, looked at the dead bodies in horror. He teared up, knowing what he had just done, but he was so hungry that he started eating the meat of the bodies.

Inside the Kingdom of Ingrassia, Yuuki Kagurazaka, the Grandmaster, was doing some paperwork when he felt the aura of someone strong in a nearby forest. He would walk out of the building and walk to where the aura was. The moment he got to the edge of the forest; the aura would fade. He was interested in what was happening, so he began to explore the forest. About an hour into Yuuki's exploration, he would find what he was looking for.

Jacob was eating the bodies, consuming the meat of the bodies. He wouldn't notice Yuuki until he felt Yuuki's aura. It was much stronger than his own. He would turn around and see Yuuki and slowly start to back up. "No need to be scared of me," Yuuki said with a cold, but somewhat happy face. Jacob was still a bit scared, but he stopped backing up.

Yuuki would help Jacob to his feet. He would thank Yuuki, with Yuuki smiling and shaking his hand. "I'm Grandmaster Yuuki Kagurazaka," he would greet himself to Jacob. "Jacob is my name," Jacob would bow to Yuuki, as he always did to greet people. Yuuki would then ask where Jacob came from since he looked human, but he had never seen him. Jacob would respond by telling him that it seemed like he was reincarnated into this world and then told him how he died.

Yuuki would look at him, now with a serious face. "So, you were reincarnated" he would say before kicking Jacob to a tree. Jacob would cough up blood, as he would start to lose control of his body again. Jacob's kakugan would shine bright and his kagune would grow again. He would try to attack Yuuki, but he would easily dodge. He would quickly knock down Jacob with a couple of punches and kicks before Jacob regained control. He would pass out right in front of Yuuki.

Yuuki would pick Jacob up and walk toward the Kingdom. Yuuki, who was a bit hurt from Jacob's kagune, limped his way through the gates. As the guards asked Yuuki who the person in his arms was, he simply said "A new warrior for us." Yuuki would directly take Jacob to the medical building, where he was treated for his injuries. An hour later, Jacob would wake up, with Yuuki on the side of his bed. "Welcome to the Kingdom of Ingrassia Jacob. You and your power will be very useful here."