Chapter 28: Birth of the True Ghoul Lord

The Ice Continent, a realm shrouded in an eternal frost, was plunged into chaos as the tranquility of its icy plains was disrupted by the uninvited presence of the Kingdom of Ingrassia soldiers. Their nefarious intent reverberated through the frozen landscape, threatening the peace that had endured for centuries.

Guy Crimson learned of the incursion and hurried down to the snow-covered battlefield with Jacob Izawa. Tension was palpable in the chilly air as the soldiers unleashed their evil intent on the peaceful Ice Continent. Guy said, his voice authoritative as he assessed the chaos that was developing. "We must act swiftly," Guy said. He contained the soldiers and stopped the spread of their destructive powers with a wave of his hand, creating an impenetrable dome.

The sudden entrapment confused the soldiers, and they tried in vain to break free, but their weapons kept crashing into the magical barrier. They became entangled in Guy's shackles, their evil plans thoroughly defeated.

Seeing the gravity of the situation, Jacob summoned the full force of his dormant abilities. A surge of energy pulsed through him as he focused, a shift into the other world beginning. His once dark red rinkaku kagune turned a brilliant shade of deep blue, and next to it appeared a bright red ukaku kagune that glowed ethereally. Jacob's body glowed with a spirit-like quality, a combination of fire and shadows moving in perfect unison.

As the soldiers saw Jacob change, they were overcome with a deep sense of unease because of the overwhelming power that emanated from his aura. Guy was taken aback by this unexpected surge in power. Jacob rose into the sky in a single, elegant motion, floating with unearthly grace above the battlefield. Jacob's voice resounded ominously over the frozen plains, "Face the consequences of your intrusion," he said.

Using his newly acquired energy, Jacob focused his powerful strength and unleashed his most powerful move, Ghoul Apocalypse. Above him, a menacing sphere of fire and shadow came together, whirling with a force greater than the sun's brightness. Trapped inside Guy's barrier, the soldiers watched in horror as Jacob's attack gathered momentum above them. They were terrified by the impending onslaught's sheer size, and they could feel their desperation when they realized how terrible their actions would be.

"Darkness Incarnate, gather, and obliterate. Behold the end. Jacob then released the Ghoul Apocalypse—an explosion of cataclysmic proportions. The convergence of shadows and flames surged downward in a devastating torrent, obliterating everything in its path with an overwhelming force that eclipsed the frozen landscape.

The devastating collision reverberated throughout the Ice Continent, leaving only a barren wasteland in its wake. The once turbulent battlefield became silent as the dust settled and the sounds of destruction subsided. Jacob lowered himself, his aura continuing to give off an unearthly presence, while the soldiers lay defeated, their evil plans foiled by the massive show of strength.

Guy Crimson looked around the scene with a steely gaze, his barrier still in place. With Jacob's astounding ability, the Ice Continent was once again peaceful and the threat was eliminated, demonstrating the extent of his unrealized potential and his unwavering determination. "Well then Jacob, you've finally found your true form as a Ghoul Lord. How marvelous," Guy exclaimed as he restored the damages to the land. As Jacob fell to the ground, extremely exhausted from the power he just used, Guy would catch him. "Thank you, Guy," Jacob responded to him.

For the next fewhours, Jacob rested while Guy and his partner, Velzard, kept an eye on him.Once Jacob recovered, all three, along with Misery and Rain, had a feast,congratulating and thanking Jacob for what he has done. The next day, Jacob said goodbye and startedto make his way back to Tempest. Guy, watching Jacob leave, said to Velzard "Heis extremely powerful, close to my strength. I have faith he will use his newpowers to keep Tempest safe." Velzard would agree. Jacob would return to Tempesta few days later.