Chapter 3

They went to lizzy's coffee shop to talk and because Lin was hungry. Lizzy's always had the best cakes in town. No one could explain why. They were just so good. "What's your name?" She asked the man. "My name is general yegaar. And your name is?" He asked. "Lin." She replied. "So, why were you looking for me? Are you friends with the guys I played cards with? Or do you know Benny?" She asked. She was curious as to why someone would look for her. She was no one special. "I'm here to train you. You have a rare gift. I can help you nurture it. So that you can use it." He said. She gazed deeply into his eyes to see if he was lying to her in any way. He saw only the truth. "How? How can you help me when I don't know what I can do?" She asked. "You have more power than you think." He said. She looked down at lizzy's signature cake and ate all of the strawberries. "What do I have to do?" She asked. "Train with me. I'll look after you. I'll take you to the black order so you can be assessed." He said. She agreed to the offer.

They travelled to many places and encountered many things. Many akuma crossed their path but the general always dealt with them. Until one day, she was walking down the road from the pawnbrokers and a child stood in her way. "Hello there. Are you lost?" She asked. "You're an exorcist, are you not?" He asked. She looked puzzled. Her necklace started to burn on her chest. The child hit her in the stomach which took her by surprise. She coughed up blood into her hands. It formed into a ball and she threw it at the child. The child disappeared in a blaze of light. Lin ran to her master and broke down. "What happened?" He asked. "I don't understand." She said. She told him what happened.