𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄.

"Y/n honey come down real quick!" I heard my mom shouting from downstairs. I quickly got up from my bed and walked down the stairs to the living room.

I saw my parents sitting at the table with a chair for me infront of them. "Sit down." My mom said. "So?" I asked with a confused tone. "We know you've always wanted to go to Italy," my mom began "so we've decided to go there. With the fairchilds."

You've got to be kidding me. The Fairchilds are my parents' best friends. Well, the father and mother are their friends. They have 2 children, Miles and Flora. Flora is a sweet 8 year old girl, and Miles... Miles is just a dick.

we've hated eachother our entire lives and we still do to this day. It goes from swearing at each other to giving each other bitch-face glances. and now i have to go on a vacation with him. I can't lie, he's actually pretty ho-

"Y/n?" My mom said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked, looking up at her. "Did you hear what i said?" I shook my head no. "You're sharing a room with Miles, whether you want it or not. It's for your own good. We want you guys to be friends."

And i want him to fu-

"Fuck no." I said, snapping myself out of my own nasty thoughts this time. "You're either sleeping in the same room, and same bed, or staying home. Whatever you'd like." Shit. I've wanted to go to Italy since i was 6. I'm actually 17 now so it's been 11 years. Fine. It couldn't be that bad.

"Fine." I said, rolling my eyes. "Great," my mom started. "I'm gonna book 3 rooms, one for you and Miles, one for me and your dad, and one for Flora and her parents." My mom said, walking off.

well, guess i'm in for one hell of a ride.

𝐄𝐋𝐙 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!
Miles and Flora
have parents
in this,
don't worry 😭