𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆?

Miles' mom got up from the table, also grabbing her purse. "It's about time we pay the bill. I'll pay, you guys get ready to leave, m'kay?" She asked us. "Yes ma'am." Miles said, earning a giggle from Flora.

We all got up, my legs being a little bit weak from Miles being Miles. He made me lean on him a bit, which made me smile up at him. He smirked and turned his head to Flora.

"How did you like the trip so far, Florie?" He asked her with a sweet smile. "It's so pretty! When i'm grown up i'd like to live here, pretty please?" She asked with those pretty doe eyes of hers. "Sure Flor. But how will i see you again?" he asked her which made her giggle. "Silly Miles. Planes still exist you know?" She told him which made everyone laugh.

We walked out of the restaurant, we'd ordered a cab a few hours ago because we knew it'd be getting late and dark.

After arriving at the hotel, Miles and i told our parents we were tired. Lame excuse but they fell for it so who cares? We got to the hotel room and after closing the room's door, Miles pinned me against it.

"Now tell me Y/n," he started, breathing heavely and connecting our lips for a moment. "Is this a punishment?" He said, kissing my neck and pulling away after about 10 seconds. "Or an earning?" He said, chuckling a bit because of our height difference, it was intimidating to me, to say the least.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking up at him - desperate for his answer. "Did you forget you'd earn money if you'd fuck me withing a week?" He said, making me smirk. "But," he started again. I stared at him, waiting for him to talk. "You've been very disobedient. You deserve to be punished." He said, quickly pulling me to our shared bed.

He pushed my on the bed and...

and the rest of that night was history.

𝐄𝐋𝐙 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 !
So this chapter was
intended to be a smut
but i don't feel like
writing smut rn
so i just unpublished
this chapter and did
some changes and now
i'm republishing it 😋😋
now it'll be easier for me
to continue on this book and
finish it eventually :)