𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍

Today our parents decided we were going to explore the town at around 10am so i decided to get up at around 9am. I saw Miles still sleeping next to me, so i stood up from the bed and grabbed my clothes for today, deciding to change next to the bed since Miles was still asleep.

After i put all of my clothes on, i turned to look at the bed again and saw Miles staring at me. "Are all girls as flat as you?" He said, making me roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes Y/n. I'll make them roll back so much you can't see anymore. Watch your attitude." He said, me getting a bit wet at this words. What is wrong with me? Why am i feeling like this?

I slowly walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and when i got back i saw Miles standing there, all dressed up. "Are you ready to go?" I asked him. "Yeah." He told me before walking past me and opening the door, walking to the lobby.

once we arrived at the lobby we searched for our parents and saw them standing at the entrance of the hotel, Flora next to them.

"Hi Y/n, did you sleep well?" Flora asked me, running over to hug me. "Yeah, i did. How did you sleep?" I asked her. "I slept really well, i had a dream about you and Miles marrying." She said while laughing. "Oh silly you, you know that won't happen Flor. Miles and i hate eachother, remember?" I asked her.

"Miles says he wants to-" she tried to speak, Miles cutting her off. "That's enough Flora, come on." He told her, grabbing her hand and walking through the doors.

What did Flora mean? Maybe she wanted to say Miles wants to kill me. Yeah it was probably something like that.

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒' 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

That was a close call. I want Y/n to think i hate her. Not that i don't! It's not like i want to f- whatever. The town is okay i guess.

The people here are really nice though, unfortunately there are no pretty girls here. Y/n looks really ho- ugly too. So no use of that.

"Miles! Miles! I saw a shirt of your favorite band over there!" I heard Flora yell and walked over to her. "Show me Flor." I told her while grabbing her hand, letting her lead.

SMALL TIME SKIP, 𝐘/𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Me, my mom, mrs Fairchild and Flora were now in a shop that sells gemstone jewellery, i was considering buying something for Vaughn since he really likes gemstones. "Mom, do you think i should get something for Vaughn?" I asked my mom while walking over to her.

"Yeah! That'd be very kind of you to do for him." She told me with a warm smile. "Okay, i'll just buy a ring! He really likes rings."

I was wandering through the shop until a small ring caught my eye. It was a gold ring with a roze quartz engraved into it. Vaughn'd definitely like it, and it's only $6 so i'll get it for him.

I walked to the cash register to pay, there was an old woman behind the counter. She had a very beautiful jade necklace hanging around her neck.

"Ciao! I would like to buy this ring!" I told the woman which made her look up at me. "Ah sí. It's a very pretty ring, isn't it?" She asked me with a smile. "Yeah it is. I'm getting it for my best friend." I told her, also smiling. "I see, do you want me to wrap it as a present?" She asked me. "Yes please." I told her. "Okay, that will be €5,60 please."

After i handed her the money, she started wrapping up the ring, giving it to me soon after.

"Grazie mille!" I said, turning my back to her and walking out of the store, i heard her yell a loud "buona giornata ragazza dolce!"

Italian people are really nice in my opinion. I walked over to Flora and saw a rose quartz bracelet around her wrist.

"That's very pretty, Flor." I said with a smile. "Thank you Y/n! Didn't you get anything?" She asked me, tilting her head a bit. "Yeah i did, it's for my best friend Vaughn though, not for me."

"Can you introduce me to Vaughn once?" She asked with a smile. "Yeah sure!" I said, grabbing her hand, walking her to a toy store across the street which i had seen a few minutes ago. "Thank you Y/n/n." She said, looking up at me. "Of course Flor."

𝐄𝐋𝐙 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!
HOW ARE WE
LIKING THIS
STORY SO FARRR