𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

"I'm not lying, Miles." I said, trying my hardest not to stutter. "Whatever you say my love." He told me, walking back into the bathroom, i supposed he'd be getting some clothes on.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏, 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐏𝐌

Our parents decided on eating in this restaurant about 20 minutes from our hotel. We have to walk which is fine with me. We all gathered in the lobby and got out of the hotel, walking to the restaurant.

it's been 20 minutes and i can already see the restaurant. Miles has been complaining non-stop. He says his feet hurt and shit but that's just Miles being a boy. It wouldn't suprise me if he started crying right here right now.

once we got to the restaurant, Mr. Fairchild told the waiter we had reserved a table and the waiter brought us to a little garden with a table in the middle, 7 chairs surrounding it.

Miles has to sit next to me again, if he won't act mean it probably won't be very bad. I think i'm gonna order a tagliata di manzo or something.

a waiter got to our table and asked us what we wanted to drink. Miles asked for a pepsi and i asked for a water. It had been quite a while since we got here so the waiter also offered to let us order our food already.

Miles got a spaghetti carbonara which is actually pretty good. But since i had it already earlier, i decided on something else, which was what i mentioned earlier, a tagliato di manzo. It's just beef with arugula, balsamic, olive oil and parmesan. It's really good though!

but when i was just minding my bussiness on my phone real quick, i felt Miles' hand sneak up my thigh again, just like nights ago. I looked up at him, him leaning close to whisper something in my ear.

"Can you be a good girl for me, hm?" He asked me. I nodded. "Good. You can only come when i say so, okay love?" I nodded again, he pat my thigh and i felt his hand sneak up to my heat and move my panties to the side. His fingers slid into me, making me whimper a bit. I have to contain my moans. Wouldn't want anyone to find out.

He kept pushing his fingers in and out, curling them in ways i couldn't even explain. He and my parents kept talking about school, Miles having an innocent smile on his face the entire time. He just nodded at the questions whom were asked.

"So Miles, have you found a girl at boarding school yet?" My mom asked, eating a bit of her steak. "No mrs. Y/l/n. Not at school, but i think i've found someone perfect for me outside of school." He told my mom, pushing his fingers in even deeper. "Lovely. How did you meet?" My mom asked him.

"Good family friend." He said, smirking at me. My mom nodded and went back to talking with Miles' parents.

"M-miles i thi-ink i'm c-close-" i whispered, gripping his thigh. "Not yet."
He said, i tried to obey, but it was so hard. He kept going and going at an inhuman speed which sent shivers through my entire body.

I couldn't contain and came all over his fingers. "You're not sleeping very well tonight." Miles whispered in my ear, taking his fingers out and sucking on them.

ELZ SPEAKS!
So sorry for
not uploading 😭