𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋.

i heard Miles shuffling around in the bathroom. He probably just got out of the shower. I heard the phone ring again and saw Vaughn calling me.

"Hi Vaug-" "Y/n i want to make a deal." He interrupted me. "Sure. What deal?" I asked him, genuinely intruiged. "You're with Miles right?" He asked. "Yeah, unfortunately." He laughed at my answer. "Y/n, i'll give you $30 if you manage to fuck Miles this week." He said, my eyes widened.

"Don't act like you don't want to. Besides, i got $30 all of a sudden and i don't know what to do with it. It's also about time you loose your virginity you dork." He said, i knew he was smiling right now. "Okay fine maybe i want to. And yeah maybe i should loose my virginity."

"i know you so well." He said, earning a giggle from me. "so $30 huh? You're on."
"and if you don't, you give me $30, 'kay?" He asked. "Sure Vaughn." I said.

"Well, me and my mom are gonna get breakfast at this cute café so see you later Y/n/n!" "Bye Vaughnie" i said while laughing and hanging up. That was rather... weird. Why would he want me to fuck Miles? Out of all challenges? Anyways, Miles is hot and getting paid to fuck him is even better.

As i hung up, i heard Miles come out of the bathroom. I looked up at the bathroom door to see him, only wearing sweatpants. "I was right all along, hm?" He said while smirking. "What do you mean?" I asked him, scared he'd heard what i had told Vaughn. "You want me so bad don't you? You just act like you hate me because you can't have me all to yourself."

"Y/n!" I heard Miles say and snap his fingers, which made me snap out of my thoughts. Phew, i was just daydreaming. "You're staring you creep." He said. "Shit sorry."

"Hey by the way i overheard your call with Vaughn, you're so desperate for me, aren't you?" He said, this time it actually happening, i wasn't daydreaming anymore. He was walking closer and closer. "I don't k-know what y-you're talking about." I told him, looking down.

"Don't deny it Y/n. You stutter when you lie."

ELZ SPEAKS!
shorttt i know
but i have a few
things planned
for the next
two chapters !! :)