𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋.

We have arrived in Italy about 3 hours ago and now we finally got to the hotel. It's so pretty here! I had to sit next to Miles on the plane and it was an absolute living hell. He kept calling me stupid names and kicking my legs.

And now i have to share a room with the motherfucker. He's definitely the kind to steal your blanket while sleeping. Enough about Miles now.

The hotel is so pretty. It's located just behind the harbor and on the first floor you have a beautiful view of Lake Garda from the large balcony. After we finally got our keys we went to our hotel room, room 27.

The hotel room!

The hotel room!

We dropped our bags on the ground, me hearing a notification coming from my phone, it's my mom texting me.

Mom🤎

Mom
hi honey, we're going
out for dinner in about
an hour. Tell Miles to
get ready please. We'll
meet you in the lobby
in 45 minutes.

You
okay. See you soon!

i put my phone back in my back pocket and walked over to the bed where Miles laid down, all spread out. He's probably exhausted from the trip.

"Miles!" I said, shaking his shoulders a bit. "What now?" Miles said, a hint of anger in his voice. "Get ready, we're going out for dinner." I said, walking back to the hall of our room to grab some proper clothes out of my bag.

"Fuck you. I want to sleep." I heard him yell from the other side of the room. "Fuck you too Miles. Fucking bastard." I said, which made him shoot up from the bed and walk over to me. He towered over me and i could feel his hot breath in my neck.

"Don't ever disrespect me again you fucking bitch." He said, making me gulp and nod. I quickly got my clothes and walked through the bathroom door, locking it after.

40 minutes later.

i unlocked the bathroom door, and walked out of the bathroom to see Miles dressed up in a suit. Fuck he's so hot. I want him so fucking bad.

"You look like shit." He told me. "Whatever, i'm leaving for dinner." I said before walking out of the room, heading to the lobby.

In the restaurant!

"Miles and Y/n, you sit next to eachother." My mom told us, making me roll my eyes and sit down. I felt Miles glaring at me so i turned to him.

"Stop staring at me." I said. "Why would i stare at your ugly face?" He asked me, looking at the menu. "Stupid fuck." I whispered under my breath.

Our parents and Flora were having a conversation about school, i was listening, well, until i felt Miles' hand slowly slide up my thigh, under my dress.

"Make a fucking sound and i'll pound you into the matress so hard you can't walk for an entire month." I heard Miles seductively whisper into my ear. I nodded quickly and felt Miles' hand sliding my panties to the side and slowly rubbing circles along my clit.

He teased my wet area for 2 minutes before slowly inserting 2 fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out while curling them all the way.

"So Y/n, how has your school been so far, has it been fun?" Miles' mom asked me. "Y-yeah very m-m-uch ever-y-yone is so n-nice." I said, trying to contain my moans and whimpers. "Good!" I heard his mom say.

"Miles i'm close." I whispered into his ear, my legs shaking. "Cum all over my fingers you whore." He said, which made me finish immediately.

"Fuck you're such a good girl. Such a good fucking girl." He told me, putting his fingers into his mouth and sucking on them.

𝐄𝐋𝐙 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!
This was my
first (light) smut
i've ever written
and i'm honestly
so proud!