𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒?

Miles and i had got back to the room an hour ago, or anything close to that. I just felt like i had to tell Miles how i felt about everything. Miles was on the bed, reading a book (😏), while i was showering - well, i finished showering, i was just drying my hair and stuff.

i walked out of the small room and walked over to the bed. I sat down on it and looked at Miles. He was still reading. "Hey Miles..." i started. He looked up at me, and put his book down. "Mhm? What's wrong?" He asked me. "I just..." i didn't know what to say.

"I just wanted to apologize. For... everything. Does that make sense? I just felt bad about the fact that... when we were younger, you know. All that stuff happened and we kind of turned into enemies and i-" Miles cut me off. "Enemies...?" He asked, confused. "Yeah... i- wait... you- you didn't think of it that way?" I looked at him, admiring his face.

"No... i- Y/n..." he started and sighed. "I liked you back. But... i was just too scared to admit. I really, really wanted to kiss you back... that day. It's just... i was shocked." He told me. "Shocked? Why?" I asked. "I liked you since we were 6..." he looked down.

"Really? And you didn't tell me?" I smiled, even laughed a little. "When you ran away, i felt too disappointed in myself, so... i didn't run after you. I really wanted to, i really did. And i noticed you were too... scared? to talk to me? and so was i... so i just, i don't know. I just started acting mean towards you. I'm so sorry you saw - whatever we had - as... hate. i never hated you." He looked up at me again.

"We can start over... if you'd like?" I asked him. "Yeah..." he started, smiling. "I'd like that." He said, leaning closer.

ELZ SPEAKS !
Well that's
one way
to end
my writersblock?