chapter 3

I didn't feel like writing because of School

"Kid, you're coming with me," the crown prince says while looking at Arthur
The crowd arups in cheer because Arthur, they're savior, won't be killed. 
"What are you waiting for untie the criminal" commands the execution squad leader, quickly. Execution squad started to untie Arthur.
They leave his hands tied so he cud run away.
Arthur was thrown on the ground infot of the price.
Arthur glared at the price who just picked Arthur up and put him on his horse. 
Arthur was a bit over half of the princess hight. Yes Arthur is shot and so am I,  if I'm shot so must he suffer.
Everyone was a bit surprised by the prices actions.
"All Arthur's crimes have been forgiven. The order comes from the king himself " he yells over the crowd, and throws the document with the kings signature of him forgiving Arthur's crimes, to the capital of the execution squad. The captain is a bit surprised but takes the document and reads it through and nods. He sends his men away and the execution is called off.
Crown price hops onto his horse behind where Arthur was put.  With one hand he grabbed the horses rains and the other had was holding Arthur around the stomach.
The crown prince rode with Arthur to the royal palace.
The palace was huge , gorgeous, amazing, magnificent, …  the rodes were made of marmor , the window frames from gold….
Don't know how nobody has stolen shit from there but I ain't writing it either.

262 words