chapter 13(2)

I sometimes wish for peace and quiet. And even after the universe threw me into hell because of my wish. I still forgive them.

It's laughable, I continue to forgive knowing that they wudent even care even if I didn't.

I just want to rest.

My mental health is at that point that I can gat free therapy but all the free times are only when I'm at school. :*(
Well there's always the secret to a happy life and it's 4 words “Not my fucking problem” . Also I like to say “All of you, go fuck yourself” it sounds better in my mother tung (“käige kõik perse”).

I just imagine instead of doing something useful with my life or read a actual book I'm writing this shit, ita amazing how unproductive I can be. In a comic app I had commented something, getting 200+ likes and someone had to comment on my comment, that they agreed and proceed to correct my English spelling. Like of I cared I wudent have posted that comment, the idea wasn't to get a English lesson. Like uhhhhhhhh…hhhhh.

After that there was a bit of a loomy atmosphere in the castle. Arthur went on with his usual routine, bake, eat, bake, eat,read, prepare for the next day, eat sleep. As the sunn was setting he stood on his balcony, looking at the giant garden and the city behind it, the walls that defend them and the forest where they live. He sighed “im board” he mumbled under his breath. As the last glimers of sunlight faded behind the horizon and the stars begab to shine, Arthur turned around and headed back in as he climbed into bed and went to sleep.

Oh summer, I have a love hate relationship with it, I like the warmth but I love winter more and I gr Burt to quick even with sunscreen. Also I'll have a nother haircut soon . I'll be happy finally, the last time I cut my hair I saw the difference of how much better I was treated by people. I'm a fenale but I dresse in clothes from the men's section because there cheaper and more comfortable. So when you look like a guy people will treat you like a guy. The amount of times I actually got along with people because of it was astonishing. And I'm not against spending my summer being mistaken for a guy but being taken seriously and listend to. Like hell yeah I'm all for it. But like actually, why everyone so sexist everywhere. We all say we're not be looking at my experience yes you really are, we all know it. This societie is very sexist and rude.

I hope you have a wonderful life my goblins

And that would be 468 words .