chapter 11(2)

So I know that I forgot about that I was posting here ,hehe.

Yesterday I had the weirdest interaction even, so I was walking home from astronomy. So I was calling my friend and that bich eas ignoring me again, so there was a car parked in the middle of the rode with long lights on , so I was walking thourdse it. I'm staring direct at the people I didn't see in the car, so when I walked paste the window I was staring inside, I'm still holding my phone, in there were 2 guys who looked bearly 18 and they were also on their phone and staring back at me, we had about 5 seconds of intense eye contact as a child who looked stupid,in fashion and clothes, was starting at the people in the car. Yep that's how yesterday went, I'm still thinking about it.

As Arthur swallowed a nother pice of the food set Infront of him. He looked outside his eyes looking into infinity “well, Life really is beautiful,but I don't have a clue what to do with this life” .
He smiled.

During the past weekend I was genuinely happy and only because someone mejaud at me. So I was on a cometee who graded projects and in came a group Aga Miks? as they started presenting one said that a nother guy liked cats and the guy he was referring to, looked with the most serious face at us, into my eyes and said mjau. And continued to stare, I was genuinely happy and smiled. Sad that it was there last year they cud compleat and I'm happy they won 1 place. I miss that moment.

Arthur slowly finished his food, forcing down every smql bit of it, after swallowing the last pice he chuckled and mumbled something to himself. The rest of the day was mostly uneventful, him making garlic bread, him having lunch, him making more garlic bread, him having teatime with the king while they enjoy the freshly baked garlic bread, him having lunch with the royal family and being told that the spy's will be executed tomorrow at noon.
Ah Yes, a nother normal day of surviving. Wait, what ?
“The spy's will be executed tomorrow “ asked ark after a moment of processing the information, he was calm and that's what you expected from people who were told a random person would die tomorrow.
“Yes, they will be charged with their crimes and executed tomorrow at noon. It'll be a public execution, to make a example of them” , answered Gerry Arthur's reasonably normal question.
“If it's a public execution, I'm allowed do go to right?”
“Yes, Arthur why wouldn't you be allowed?” Gerry chuckled, his deep woise echoing through the dining hall .
Arthur just smiled (no this is not normal behavior, if you're friend acts like this , please call the doctor or the police), and went back to eating his dinner. The dinner was a stake with a side of potatoes and souse, also some salad and dessert to top it of. As the day came and went it was the end of dinner, as everyone left to their privete courters, the halls emptied of servents and a couple of guard remaining. As the darkness and the peace took over the castle walls. There was just one single melody, wiseld from a balcony, away from everyone else,alone under the start sky.

574 words