19

Kyra's POVTuesday, November 287:22 a

Kyra's POV
Tuesday, November 28
7:22 a.m.

"Mr.Holland told us that you're always late that's why you're never here." a boy from the back shouts.

Dat dutty bitch name Holland issi man.

Das why him wife a kill him wid bun...

Chat too much.

"Anyways how's classes so far? A hope unu a do unu SBA's inno," I say in a warning tone as my eyes wander around the classroom.

The class was full today which I honestly was shocked to see, because most times they'd be on the corridors chatting away with their friends.

"All my SBA's are completed, I don't know about the others" Fiona says proudly, smiling from ear to ear.

Oop.

Good girl.

"That's very good Fiona, keep it up" I encourage her.

She smiles.

I just know she's gonna pass all her subjects.

"If anyone needs help with SBA's please let me know, I'll try my best to help you as much as I can" I tell them.

Even though I have my own school work to do, I'll still make time to assist them.

"I need help with my POB sba Kyra." Daynia speaks, then she makes her way over to me.

"What exactly yuh need help with?" I ask her and she hands me a project.

"Miss said my methodology needs more substance" she says with a shrug.

"Mi nuh know weh she mean by that."

I take the project from her and begin skipping through it.

I stop at her methodology and I began reading it.

Yep, this need sumn more to it.

It need a likkle more flesh...

When I was through reading it, I hand it back to her.

"Yaav mi number right?" I ask her.

She nods.

"Ahh. Send it to me and fix it fi yuh yer?"