2015

In mid-January, Joy returned to the USA before jetting around the world for photoshoots, awards shows, fashion weeks and appearances, while Oli and the rest of Bring Me The Horizon headed to Santorini, Greece to start recording their new album. The band spent 9 weeks in lockdown, though had some down time in between. Joy spent a few days here and there with Oli whenever she wasn't working, including 2 weeks over Valentine's day. During their loved-up and relaxing break, Joy and Oli adopted a puppy together from a local animal shelter and named her Luna. She stayed in Santorini with the band and went back to Sheffield with Oli in March.

Joy and Oli spent 2 weeks together in Sheffield over Easter, which included Joy's Birthday where he threw her a surprise party with his family and their friends in London.

In May, Oli flew to Las Vegas to meet Joy for a week-long holiday and to attend the innaugural Rock in Rio USA festival. They were gifted backstage VIP tickets from Linkin Park who were playing and Oli joked (or maybe not) that they should just tie the knot right then and there in Vegas. Oli also spent 2 weeks in New York with Joy during July, and it was during this time that Bring Me The Horizon began teasing their new album by releasing the audio for their first single 'Happy Song'.

Although they wanted to spend more time together, Oli was busy finalising his new album, recording music videos and planning a new tour, and Joy was in high-demand in the modelling world so they didn't see each other as much as they wanted to. They video called each other every day without fail and Oli often surprised Joy with pink roses delivered to her hotel room when she was travelling as a reminder of his love.

At the end of August, Joy travelled to the UK to see Bring Me The Horizon play for the first time in almost 9 months; where they debuted 3 songs from their upcoming album. Oli had grown his hair out almost to his shoulders and had started weight training so was looking absolutely amazing, and she wasn't the only one to notice. Fans commented on his new physique when the music video for the bands second single, 'Throne' was released. Joy attended the first 2 shows the band played in Liverpool and Oxford, as well as watching their set at Reading Festival – the second anniversary of where they first met.

On September 1, Joy walked the anniversary show for the French Fashion Federation in Paris, on night one of fashion week. The who's who of the fashion world showed special collections, every big name celebrity attended and the event was dubbed one of the greatest fashion events of all time. Joy opened the entire show in a custom Chanel bridal gown designed by Karl Lagerfeld. It weighed over 30kg and was worth an eye-watering six million euros. Oli and Luiz both got to watch the show in person, but with everyone wanting tickets, they were nowhere near the front row.

After letting Joy have her big moment, ten days later on September 11, 2015, Bring Me Horizon released their new album 'That's The Spirit'. Fans were divided over the somewhat less aggressive sound. Oli's favourite track; 'Follow You', was the biggest departure from metal and was his version of a love song that he wrote for Joy. She cried when she heard it for the first time and he promised to play it at every single show for her so she would know he was thinking about her, even when they were on opposite sides of the world.

Bring Me The Horizon played a show in New York on September 15th to promote the album and Joy brought along several famous friends to help gain attention for the record and the upcoming US tour. He stayed with Joy for 2 weeks before beginning their 'That's The Spirit' tour around the USA at the beginning of October. The tour lasted the entire month, with Joy managing to join Oli for several dates where he sang her song every night. Their tour continued in Europe throughout November until mid-December, meaning Oli missed Joy's second walk in the annual lingerie brands famous show, held in New York. He was devastated to have not been able to support her on her big night, but Luiz kept him in the loop, live streaming and sending about a million photos.

In December 2015, Joy was named one of the top ten highest-earning models of the year. She also made the top 5 of People magazine's 'most beautiful people' list.

Oli had finished touring for the year by December 10th and headed to New York to spend time with Joy who was working up until December 22nd. The pair then flew to Sheffield just in time for Christmas with Oli's family and the rest of the band and their partners.