Lesson 7

It's a rainy Friday afternoon, and I'm still in bed. My whole body has been in PAIN for the last few days. At first it wasn't too bad but since last night I can barely move. And of course dance class has to be today. Bada will probably think I'm avoiding her which is not true but I also don't wanna see her tbh. But seriously, I can't even stand up. My whole body is in agony and pain. Today in the morning it hurt so much that I screamed out trying to walk to the bathroom. I turn around ever so slightly picking up my phone from the side table. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fallon:

Hey Viv, I can't come today to class

Viv

What? Why not?

Fallon

My body is in PAIN

Viv

What happened?

Fallon

I fell in ballet class and my back hurts me a bit. 

But no worries, I just need some rest and I'll be back to new in no time

Viv

Alright, you want me to come over? You need anything?

Fallon: 

No, no. I'm fine, seriously. Just need to sleep. You go and enjoy today. TTYL

------------------------------------------------------------------

The last thing I need right now is Viv here. I love her to bits I really do. But she is soooo bad at looking after someone. Once I had a cold and she wanted to look after me.... And well.... She almost boiled me alive, trying to draw me a hot bath. BOILING HOT. So I'd rather just sleep and wait until I'm able to move again. I do wish I could have a cup of tea but whatever. So I close my eyes drifting off into a deep slumber. 

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong* 

Urghhhhhhhh. I open my eyes and lift my head slightly taking in my surrounding. Everything is pitch black. How long did I sleep? Goodness gracious. 

*Ding Dong* 

I slowly try lifting my body of the bed, feeling an agonising pain shoot through my back. After a minute of just standing there adjusting my stance and walk as fast as I can to the door. Which in my current state is the speed of a snail. The light from the streets illuminating my apartment. I open the door to see...

"Bada? What are you doing here? Especially at this time?" I have no clue what the time is. For all I know it could be the middle of the night but I doubt she would be here at that time. 

"Your friend told me that you were injured from ballet class and since you didn't attend the class I assumed it was because of me. So... I came to check up on you." She says looking down at my tired state. 

"I'm fine, no worries. You can go home." I try closing the door in her face but a sudden stabbing throb stops me. I breathe in sharply through my teeth and squeeze my eyes shut. 

"You certainly don't look fine. Let me at least bring you back to bed." She tries reaching out to me but I step back. But the throbbing makes my legs give out. Before my body hits the floor Bada just catches me. Holding me stable and leaning my figure on her. "Yeah, you are everything but fine." She closes the door with her foot. "Come on, I'll bring you back to bed." She wraps my arms around her neck and lifts me up, ever so lightly, making sure to not touch my back. She wraps my legs around her waist, holding me from my thighs. Slowly and carefully she starts walking making sure that I'm comfortable and my back is straight, to not feel any aches. Reaching my bedroom, Bada turns on the lights and lays me down carefully on my bed, covering me with a blanket and stabilising my back with pillows.