Part-9

Tae's pov...

Jimin!!! Who is Jimin??...

Wait !! Is he the one who's standing beside her in today when she came late in my class...

Yeah I think he is him who's she talking too..

Well , I saw y/n ended her call so a quickly yet quietly went back to my seat...

Y/n: I think we need to sl-eep n-now because it's too late and tomorrow we need to go collage too..

Tae: Nobody is going collage tomorrow !..

Y/n: Huh! Why??..

Tae: Why! Why? There is no need to go collage tomorrow because need to go somewhere....

Y/n: But where?....

Tae: I will tell you tomorrow!! Now let's sleep I am sleepy*yawn*switch off the lights too...

Y/n: *Sighed* Too much suspense!...*annoyed look*

Y/n pov

You may down beside him and switch off the lights .....

Firstly you both laying straightly and trying to sleep but aren't so you turned around facing him your back ....

After sometime you almost goona enter in your dream world but...

You feel something heavy on your waist again...

Yes, it's again that muscular arms who's hugged your waist tightly like a teddy bear 🧸...

Y/n: W-What a-are y-you d-doing?..

You whispered to him but didn't get any response so you tried to speak louder but you hear snores of him..

Which indicates you that he slept ...

So you decided not to distrub him and trying to sleep...

But his warth breathe hitting on your neck which make you feel tickle...

Soon he snuggled in your neck while you about to moan but hold up by putting hand in your mouth...

You slightly pushed him and after few seconds he turned opposite side back facing you ...

You felt releif and you both slept...

*TIME SKIP*

AT MORNING

Tae pov...

The sunlight kissing my face and i opened my eyes slowly ..

I turned backside and saw y/n sleeping peacefully. .

I saw her features ..... Her eyes looking so gracsful... While looking at her pink fulffy lips I just want to bite it...and her hairs who's hiding her face 

Tae: She is so beautiful!...

I feel like I just want to kiss her .....her soft cheeks made me more impatient to kiss her passionately