Part-35

Y/N POV..

NEXT MORNING....

I woke up and saw my baby bear is sleeping beside me ..

I kissed him and stood up from my bed ....

I immediately get freshen up , took the car key and went towards The car...

Y/n: *Sigh* I really need to find out what is going through her mind!..

I went straight to the cafe without informing Taehyung as he was sleeping peacefully....

After 20 min I reached at the cafe and I enter inside to the cafe...

I was looking forward to the Seat where last day Taehyung and Jennie Sat together...

Finally after searching a little I found the seat and sat over there...

I called the waiter and he came with a dairy and a pen in holding in his hand..

Waiter: Good Morning ma'am! What do you want to drink?..

Y/n: One Americano please!

Waiter nodded and went to the counter...

Y/n: Taehyung ordered Americano Yesterday and after drinking it he started behaving like that!! I hope so that what I was thinking may not happen now!..

I went to the counter and called waiter...

Waiter: Here !! Ma'am..your coffee!..

I nodded and took the coffee...

I took a sip of the coffee and Throw the on the floor..m

Y/n: Ewwwwww!!!! What was it !!...

The waiters came to me while running and said..

Waiter: What happened!..

Y/n: Is this the way you make coffee? Huh? It taste so bad!! What you mixed in it huh!.?..

Waiter: I didn't believe you ! Call your manager!! MANAGERRR!!

Soon the manager come and said ..

Manager: What happened ma'am? Are you alright?..

Y/n: No I am not! I want to see your CCTV footage!..

Manager: But why?..

Y/n: What the f*ck your workers mixed something in the coffee I want to see that!! It's taste so bad! I didn't expect that from this cafe...

Manager: I am sorry ma'am! But I can let you see our CCTV footage as It was against to our rules...

Y/n: *chuckled* Against to your rules? Huh! Or Your reality will get  exposed!... I know very well! Just let me check your CCTV footage of or I will tell everyone that what your cafe do with the innocent people!..

Waiter: Sir! Let's her see na! I didn't do anything! Whatever it is it will get clear to her! If we didn't let her see the footage, Our image will go down infront of many people! *Whisper*