Part-12

Y/n pov

You made an ohh face while listening to him ....

Y/n: Ohhh!! So that's how you got to know!..

Tae: Yeah!! But I was still thankful to that manager and emmoma who called me up to meet xxx club for  thier reasons.... And if they didn't called me up ... I will never able to save you from that sl*t..

Y/n: Leave it now !!! I don't want to remember it anymore!...

Tae: Hmm!! But one thing you want to remember and always remembered that...

Y/n: What?*confused look*

Tae:Don't lied to me ever again!!*cold*

Y/n: Ohh!! He-he!! I-I a-am S-sorry....!!*shuttering*

Tae: Be carefull next time!...

Y/n: Yeah!!...*relief*

Tae: But still I will give you PUNISHMENT!!...*cold*

Y/n: W-What??...

Tae:Don't worry!! You don't need to do anything much .... Just solve 100 questions which I will give you and the great part is that all of the question are similar to that SiMpLi QuEsTiOn which I did give you at that day....

Taehyung trying hard to control his laugh while you were got in depression...

Y/n: Ok-kay!*sad*

Tae:Good girl!!!...

TIME SKIP

AT TAE'S HOME.....

Mrs.kim: Taehyungaaa!!....

She went to Taehyung and hugged him ....

Tae: Emmoma why are behaving like that we were meet after so many years!...

Mrs.kim: That's what I also didn't understand like you?...

Tae: What?...

Mrs.kim: I am just acting like your father when he meet his bff 2 hours ago....

Taehyung looked at his father and appa who were akwardly smile looking at him

Meanwhile Emmoma and tae's mom were controlling thier laugh...

We both looked at each other in confusion then again looked at them....

Mr.kim: Ah!! Leave it Taehyungaa... Tell me yours did you both done with your shopping fo your wedding....

Them moment when you hear the word wedding... A sudden reddish pink pigment form on your cheeks

As it means you blush unknowingly while looking down ....

While everyone was busy in talking....you came to your senses and quickly approached to them...

Mrs.kim hugged you as you did ...

Mrs.kim: Y/nahh!! My baby!.. you are so beautiful...

Y/n: Thank you aunty but not more than you!...

Mrs.kim: Aigooo!! Who's is aunty here ? Huh? Call me Emmoma!....

Y/n: huh? Uh E-emomma!!!...

Mrs.kim:Good girl!...

You were talking to your emmoma and future emmoma - in - law...

When Mr.kim approached to you while you both hugged each other...

Mr.kim: My child!! You are precious!! Than our son!! Tell everything to us like you used to tell your parents.... If this b*tch hurt you just call me I will see him then....

Y/n: Hehe!! Thanku you uncl-- uhh! A-appa!!...

Mr.kim:*laugh* Good girl!!....

Y/n's mind: Is this word is the Catchphrase for the whole family?...

Mrs.lee: Y/n! We decided that we will put your marriage on next week ....

Mr.lee: Yeah!!

Mr.kim: So!! Taehyungaa enjoy your last week of freedom!...

Mr.kim and Mr.lee laughed ....

Mrs.kim: hahaha!! You are not laughing very much, are you?...

Mr.kim gulped hard and stand straight quietly while seeing that everyone starts laughing.....

______________________________________

TBC