Part-10

Y/n: What are you doing here Sir?...

Mrs.lee: Yah! Y/n! He is here till the yesterday... Didn't he come to your room ?...

Mrs.lee glare at Taehyung while he chocked his food and quickly replied...

Tae: Anniyo!(No) aunty it's not like that!.. I slept with her last night...

You give him a unbelievable yet shocked reaction while he also shocked hearing at his own statement..

Meanwhile your parents who's laughing continuously at them making both of them embarassed..

Tae: Uh! I-I m-mean !... As you said I gone to her room to sleep that's it ..

Mr.lee: We know! Taehyungaa you don't need to clarify it...

Mrs.lee: Yeah! Now y/n come and sit ... Eat you breakfast fastly...

Y/n: Why! Fastly ?.

Mrs.lee: Aishh!! Beacuse pabo you need to go for shopping for your wedding with Taehyung...

Y/n: WHATTTTT!.....

Mrs.lee: What !! What? Didn't he tell you!!, Huh Taehyung?

Y/n: Leave it eommma ! Please serve me food let me eat peacefully then we will go...

Mrs.lee nodded and serves you food while you eat it ..

*TIME SKIP*

AT MALL

Y/n: Now would you please tell me !! That how did you know about that  marriage proposal Sir!!!!....

Tae: Relax! Why are so impatient!! We are here for shopping let's  do that first then we will talk ..

Y/n: Are you seriously interested in it?!..

Tae: Hmm! Didn't you?..

Y/n: Huh? Uhh!! Let's go first to men's section and then female's sections....

You changed the topic and quickly went to men's clothing area while seeing your reaction he chuckled ..

Tae: Aishhh!! This girl!!...

Meanwhile Mrs.lee pov..

We came to Taehyung's house and seeing that luxurious house my eyes get widened..