Part-29

Y/N POV..

We both reached at my house and I am very excited to meet emmoma and appa

It is my first time going to my home after marriage...

I don't now but I am feeling as guest going to my own house ...

I saw Emmoma and appa standing at door waiting for us...

Mrs.lee: Aww! My daughter!

She said and hugged me tightly as Did I..

Mr.lee: How are you Princess?..

He said while caressing my head with his hand

Y/n: Everything is well appa tell yours?..

Mrs.lee: Everything is great...

Soon Taehyung also came to us as before he Forgot he mobile in the car sso he went back to take it...

Taehyung: Anneyongasheo Emmoma and appa!..

Mrs.lee & Mr.lee: Anneyongasheo! Baby!..

They smiled and hugged him as he ...

Mrs.lee: Come inside!..

We both came inside and Me and emmoma went to kitchen while Taehyung and appa went to living area..

TAEHYUNG POV..

I and appa went to living room and sit on sofa..

Mr.lee: So tell me Taehyung what's your planning for her birthday??. *Whisper*

Taehyung: Well appa! I didn't arranged something yet! And I came here to ask you and emmoma about it!! *Whisper*

Mr.lee: Hm! Let me think!..

Soon Mrs.lee came with a tray of water and serves us..

Mrs.lee: Yah ! Don't talk about this right know! We will talk about it at evening when she will get some sleep!! *Whisper*

We both nodded and saw y/n coming towards us while holding a tray of coffee..

Y/n: Here! Take it appa and Taehyung!..

She serves us and we drink coffee while doing some chit-chat...

Mr.lee: Taehyung! I talk to Mr.kim about your marriage and we thought to announce about your marriage..

Taehyung: But appa! Isn't it look so wierd!! I mean a sudden announcement can make an affect on bussienes...

Y/n: Yeah! Appa! I don't think it good now to announce! And I think we should announce it by getting married again!..

Mrs.lee: Yeah! I also think that! Right now it become so early to announce!..

Mr.lee: *Sighed* okay then tell us when you will wanna announce but we can't do it much late !! We need to announce it in this year only!..