Part-15

TAEHYUNG: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

you get freezed for second after hearing what he said...

You don't know what to say on that but still you were trying to said something...

Y/n: W-What!..

Taehyung Sighed and kneel down towards you..

While he brought one of his hands towards you and held your hand.

Tae: I seriously don't want to propose you like this!..

Tae: but now If I confessed you , so I need you tell you that ...YES!! I LOVE YOU!.. I LOVE YOU FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY WHEN I SAW YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME!..BUT DIDN'T KNEW ABOUT IT!.. WE CAN CALL LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT BUT I DIDN'T EXPERIENCE IT AT FIRST SIGHT!..

Tae:I LOVE YOU Y/N!...
I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM FROM MY HEART!! AND I WANT SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE WITH YOU!!..
I REALISED THAT I LOVED YOU SO MUCH BUT STILL I SHRUGGED IT OFF OR IGNORED IT BEACUSE SOME TIMES I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE IT JUST A ATTRACTION OR SOMETHING...

BUT NO! THIS IS NOT ATTRACTION! I NEVER LOVE SOMEONE LIKE THIS ... IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!...

YES Y/N YOU ARE MY FIRST LOVE!! THE FIRST GIRL IN MY ENTIRE LIFE WHOM I LOVED IS YOU!..

YOU MAKE ME FEEL WHAT IS LOVEE AND I DON'T WHAT SO SAY BUT STILL WHATEVER IS YOUR ANSWER I RESPECT THAT .....

Y/n: T-Taehyung!!

You were about to response him but he stood up and splash a water on you...

Y/n: Ahhh! What the f*uck is this Taehyung!!??....

Mrs.lee: Yah! Y/n it's mee your mother!! Not Taehyung!...

You came to your senses and look at surroundings as you came to know that's it was dream you saw...

Mrs.lee: I am saying something to you y/n!!! How can you sleep this late on your own engagement!..

Y/n's mind: Engagement? Oh yes!! Today's is the engagement of Taehyung and mine!!..

Y/n: Sorry emmoma!..

Mrs.lee: It's okay! But why did say Taehyung name when I splash a water on you to woke you up?? Wait, are you dreaming of him*smirk*

Y/n: N-No N-Not A-At A-All!...

Mrs.lee:*smirk* Something is fishy?*smirk* Am I right daughter*smirk*...

Y/n: Nothing is fishy emmoma!! Go now.. let me freshen up!..

Mrs.lee:okay okay fine!! I am going!!

With that her mother left from her room..

Y/n: Seriously!! It was a dream? But how?? I mean that phone call he did to me last yesterday also was in dream or real?...

You took your phone quickly and open Contacts where you find that in your recents call there is no I'd named Taehyung called you last night...