✩12.5 Omake: Battle Aftermath?

*Some time after Shafa had finished treating Sinbad's and Ardhi's bruises, leaving just the two alone inside the lobby*

"...Psst, Aru!"

"What, Sin?"

"You promised to grill me a fish for breakfast this morning, remember?"

"Oops, I forgot. Sorry, but could it wait? Eve's gonna be mad at me if she found out me wandering around again."

"A man doesn't take back its words, and they always fulfill their promises!"

".....You got me there, Sin. But this is a life and death matter here! And besides, there's still another time!"

"When a man lost his pride it is no different than him dying! ...or could it be, you are doing this purposely?"

"...I don't understand the last sentence."

"Yeah right, you hate fish. It's okay, it's only natural if you refuse!"

"Glad you understand."

"........."

"...."

"................."

".....You're still here? We still have last night smoked meat if you're--"

"THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO!!"

"What, why are you shouting?"

"Forget it. I'll be taking a walk."

"Okaay... Make sure you know your way!"

*Twenty minutes later*

"Aru!"

"Hmm? Oh you're back Sin... Wait, what's wrong with your clothes?! They're wet!"

"Heh! Look at what I've got!"

"I can't believe it, you went to fish by yourself... And that's the biggest size I've ever seen."

"Yup! Now it's your turn, chef! I'm sure Eve won't get mad if you're just cooking!"

"Well that's true, but... Listen, I hate to ruin your mood, but I forgot to buy some ingredients needed for making it at the market last night."

"...What are the missing ingredients?"

"Huh? Well, they're thymes, some camel milk, chillies... That's all, I guess. Hey, Sin? Geez, where did he go?"

*Three minutes later*

"Aru! I got them all!"

"Seriously? Where did you... Oh I forgot you also went to the market yesterday."

"Yeah! I'm giving them all for you, so start already!"

"Sigh... Alright, alright. Now hand them to me.

*Sinbad handed the ingredients to Ardhi*

"Hmm... Wait, you caught two fishes? Are you that hungry?"

"The smaller one is mine. I'll give the bigger for you!"

"Uhn, that's so kind of you, Sin, but you know I'm--"

"Don't reject it! I'm being generous here!"

"Nah, it's okay Sin. I knew you like fish so you can eat both of them!"

"Don't be ridiculous, my stomach couldn't possibly hold all of it!"

"Then I'll be keeping the bigger one for dinner..."

"No! Way! Now, cook both of them!"

"Then you eat them both!"

"No! You eat the bigger one!"

"I said thanks but no thanks!"

"I insist!"

"I don't want it, you understand?!"

"I want you to eat it, don't you understand?"

"Don't use my words against me, fish-lover!"

"And what of it, fish-loather?!"

*The two's eyes flared as they again took their sticks out of nowhere*

"HAAAA!!!"

"RAAAAAH!!"

.....

Until the festival time, the two were locked inside the lobby, with two big lumps on top their head.

And, neither Sinbad nor Ardhi got their breakfast and lunch today. They just silently sat in the corner as Eve, Shafa, and Ja'far ate the cooked fish dish made by Eve.

(A/N: Mufufufu, can you guess what happened to them?)

Thanks for reading!