Part Twelve

smut warning!!

Dean was still talking to the boy's, no one noticed that Abby was passed out.

Abby was looking around, nothing was around her, it was cold, very cold. She closed her eyes just to see what would happen, when she opened them, she was back.

Her hearing came back and Dean was still talking. She moved into Dean's side more, causing him to hug her more.

It was midnight, everyone decided that it was time for bed. Sam said that he'll sleep on the couch, while Dean said that him and Abby would take the guest room again.

Abby walked into the room while Dean followed her and shut the door behind him, and locked it. "Wow, you did really clean up the mess" Dean said looking around "Yeah, took a little bit but it's done" Abby said organizing the desk with all of her stuff.

Dean sat on the bed and leaned back on the wall with a book in his hand. Abby sat beside him, "Didn't know you read" Abby said "Well, I guess you learn things about me everyday" Dean said putting the book on the nightstand.

"Still don't know what caused the mess?" "No, I think it was probably Sam trying to pull a prank on me now" "He would do something like that" Dean said.

Abby leaned her head on his shoulder and he rested his head on hers. He gave her a kiss then rested his head back on hers. She looked up and smiled at him, then he kissed her lips. Before he could separate his lips with hers, her hand rested on the back of his neck pulling him in again, making the kiss last longer.

He lightly grabbed her waist with both hands and pulled her on top of him. Her hands were exploring his torso, making him realize that she wanted to explore more.

He got the memo and flipped them over so he was on top. He took off his shirt and his torso was exposed, before Abby could look, he started to kiss her again. These kisses were more passionate, more romantic, more sexual.

He pulled her shirt off and threw it behind them, he immediately went back to her soft, warm lips. Her hand's massaged through his head, putting him more at ease. Her hands then fell from his head and slowly glided down to his belt.

His lips gently kissed to her jawline and he sucked right below the left side of her jaw, causing her to moan quietly. She was teasing him with his belt, making him impatient. His left hand grabbed both of hers and he held her hands above her. Still kissing her sweet spot, he unbuckled his belt with his right hand.

He threw his belt behind him and unbuttoned his jeans. He went back to her lips, leaving a deep purple mark underneath her jawline. After he unbuttoned his jeans, he let her hands free. She immediately unbuttoned her jeans.

As soon as they were unbuttoned, she took them off and threw them behind him. He kissed her a lot more, her lips felt like heaven against his, her lips were perfect for him, she was perfect for him. Before he took his pants off, he stopped kissing her, just to look at her.

"Are you sure you want to do this" "yes Dean, I really need you right now" He smiled and took off his pants. He threw his pants somewhere, and then leaned on top of her. His left hand slid under her and unclipped her bra, she threw her bra, leaving her chest exposed.

Dean couldn't stand the tension between them, he kissed her again, this time with tongue. His left hand lightly pressed against her breast, softly massaging it. He made his right hand move from her breast to the fabric of her panties.

Instead of sliding them down like a normal person, he broke the seams of them on both sides, but she didn't care. All she cared about now was Dean. While still kissing her soft heavenly lips, Dean slid his underwear down and pulled them off.

Abby didn't pay attention to what was going on, she was too focused kissing Dean's soothing lips. She moaned as soon as she felt Dean's cock enter inside of her. He was huge, but she knew that she could take him.

As soon as he started to move his hips slowly, she began to moan quietly. He shut her moans up by smashing his lips back into hers. They were both moaning, their muffled moans filled the room.

Abby's legs wrapped around his waist, with him getting the memo to go faster. As soon as his hips moved faster, he made sure that Abby was looking at him, looking into his beautiful green eyes.

With Abby's moans and Dean's whimpers filling up the room, his thrusts become sloppy, but he didn't stop. He couldn't stop, he wanted to make Abby feel loved, even though he was right at his orgasm.

Abby's chest was turning red, sweat was building up on her forehead. Her hands rested on Dean's head, gently pulling on his hair. She pulled his lips into hers, easing her into her orgasm.

Her legs started to shake, they unwrapped from his waist. Her moans became uncontrollable, Dean had to cover her mouth with his lips. After her whole body was done shaking, she gave out a small moan as she felt Dean's hot cum release into her.

Dean flopped on top of her, but slightly held himself up so he didn't suffocate her. A moment of silence went by, both of them were catching their breath, then they both laughed a bit.

Dean got up from the bed and picked up all of the clothes that they threw. Dean put them in a pile then put on his pyjamas. Abby wanted to have a shower, but as soon as she tried to stand up, she just sat on the bed again.

Dean smiled and walked over to her reaching his arm out. She grabbed his arm and stood up, but fell into him. She couldn't even feel her legs, they were super numb.

"Where are you going?" Dean asked laughing to himself "Well, I'm trying to get to the shower" Abby said. He placed her onto the bed again and unlocked the door. He walked to the washroom and turned the shower on, he then grabbed a towel and walked back to the room.

He passed the towel to Abby, and as soon as she wrapped the towel around her, he practically picked her up and helped her walk to the bathroom. Half way, she couldn't even move her legs, so her picked her legs up and carried her to the bathroom.

She unwrapped the towel and placed it by the sink, Dean then placed her in the bathtub so the water could hit her while she sat dow, Dean stood up.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked "Could you stay with me?" Abby asked with a soft grin. He smiled at her and sat right beside the bathtub.

___________________________________
1194 words
a whole part devoted to smut
also, kinda my first time writing full on smut on Wattpad lol
2 parts in one day?!