Part Seven

Abby was sleeping peacefully in the passenger's seat, Sam was also sleeping, but in the back. Dean was getting really bored, so he cranked up the music, causing both of them to jump awake.

He finally turned down the music, letting them fully wake up, "Fuck Dean! Don't do that!" Abby said hitting his shoulder "C'mon, both of you were asleep, I was just lonely" Dean said. She rolled her eyes and looked out her window, "So, any specific place we're going?" Sam asked "Nope" Dean said.

Sam pulled out his computer and started to see if there were any cases to work on. Abby was still looking out the window, until Dean tapped her shoulder, "How you doing?" Dean asked "Why?" Abby said "Because you almost died?" "Oh, I guess I'm okay" "Well that's good I guess"

Dean's phone started to ring, he picked it up and started to talk to the person. Abby looked at the window again, looking at all of the trees and flowers. She was practically lost in space. Dean hung up the phone, "Sammy, we got work to do."

Abby walked into another motel room, she sat down at the table and played with her phone. "Abby, Sam and I are going to the airport" Dean said "Why?" "Something happened, I'll tell you everything when we get back" Dean and Sam walked out of the room and drove away.

Abby was getting bored waiting for them, so she decided to get some food. While walking to the convenient store, she got a phone call. She answered it "Hello?" "Hey Abby, it's Jordan" "Jordan? How did you get my number?" "Oh, uh... Remember when you were at the library?" "Yeah?" "Well, you gave me your number!" "I did?" "Yeah!" "Huh, okay... anyways, what's up?" "Well, I was wondering how you were doing?" "I'm okay" "Still with the boys?"

"Yeah, drowned the other day" "Shit, are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine, Dean practically saved me" "I thought Dean didn't like you" "Same, but I honestly think that he's growing a soft spot for me" "Ahh okay" "Well, I got to go Jordan, was nice talking to you..." "You too" She hung up the phone confused, how did he get her number? Was he stalking her?

After paying for a few snacks, she walked back to the motel room, when she opened it, Sam and Dean were back. "Where were you?" Dean asked "Just getting a few snacks, was kinda bored when you were gone" "Makes sense" "Where's Sam?" "He went to have a shower" "Okay" she set the snacks on the table "Could I actually talk to you about something?"

"So let me get this straight, he phoned you, when you never gave him your number" Dean said "Yeah, when we were at the library, I definitely remember not even talking about my number" "Really" Dean said a bit furious "Yeah, he even hesitated when I asked him how he got it" "Block him" "What?" "Block his number"

She immediately opened her phone and pressed his number. She tried to press the block button, but it wasn't working "That's weird" she said "Let me do it" Dean said taking the phone. He tried but it didn't work for him either "What the fuck" Abby said "Maybe, if he calls, just ignore it" Dean said "Smart idea" Abby said putting her phone in her pocket.

"So, what happened? You know, with your case" Abby asked "Plane almost crashed, we went to a man who was on the plane who said that he saw a man open the emergency door" Dean explained "That's literally impossible, the pressure to the door would've made it impossible to open" "Yeah I know, it was weird hearing him tell Sam and I that"

"Well, what are you going to do?" "We're going to sneak into the facility where they're studying the plane" "How?" "We'll figure it out"

It was getting late, Abby was watching the television while eating her snacks. Dean walked in, Sam followed "Get ready Abby" Sam said "Why?" "You're coming with us" Dean said. She basically jumped up in excitement. She was finally allowed to help.

While at the airport, Abby was looking around at everything, the signs, the food, just everything. Dean and Sam were on the phone so she decided to get some coffee.