Part Twenty Two

"Tasha? What are you doing here?" Abby said "Can I come in?" Tasha asked "Yeah, of course" Abby said opening the door more. Abby have a look outside just in case, she didn't know what was happening so she wanted to make sure that Tasha wasn't being followed.

Abby then closed the door and Tasha sat at the table with Sam standing beside her. "Okay, what's going on" Abby asked walking towards her "Well, you guys hunt stuff, right?" "Yeah, practically our lives" Dean joined in "Well, can you guys do me a favour?" "You want us to kill something" Abby said. Tasha was shocked at how Abby read her mind.

"How did you know?" Tasha said concerned "Experience, you want us to kill something, could you tell us what that something is?" She said sitting across from her "Well, it's not a something, it's a someone" "Who?" Sam said "It's, uh, on of my friends, they tried to do some sort of ritual, y'know, the one with the star and a candles on the ground."

Dean and Sam looked at each other, then they went outside to the car. They came back with their dads book. Sam gave her the book opened to a page, "Like this?" He asked "Yes! Just like that!" Tasha said pointing at the star. Abby and Dean both looked at each other, "You thinking what I'm thinking babe?" He asked "Yeah" "Well, let's go, we have work to do. Babe, could you stay here to keep Tasha company?" Dean asked, she gave a thumbs up. Dean gave her a kiss on the forehead and then him and Sam were gone.

Tasha fell asleep in Sam's bed, while Abby was still awake. She didn't want to sleep without Dean and Sam gone. It was 3 AM, Abby heard the Impala's engine. She looked out the window and saw Dean and Sam get out of the car. She got concerned when Sam held Dean up, he looked hurt. She immediately ran out the door and ran to Dean. "What happened?!" She asked Sam "Those things are a lot stronger than you think" he said.

Dean had cuts on his face with blood on his lips. "It's okay, you guys stay here, I'll take care of it" Abby said grabbing her helmet "Are you sure?" Sam asked "I'm sure, take care of Dean and Tasha" Abby said getting on her bike. As soon as she was gone, Sam got Dean into the room, waking up Tasha. "Oh my god what happened?!" "Your friends a bitch that's what happened" Sam said lightly placing Dean on his bed.

Dean finally woke up, he was looking for Abby, but she wasn't in the room. "Sam" "Hey, you're awake, what's up Dean?" "Where's Abby?" "She's dealing with that thing" "What?! Why?!" "She saw you hurt, she probably got mad, I think she'll be fine, she's really strong!" Dean got up and limped to the kitchen and grabbed some water. "I'm going after her" Dean said "No, you need to rest" "Not with knowing that Abby could be hurt" "Dean, rest, you're hurt really bad!" Dean just sat on the edge of the bed, waiting to go just in case.

Abby got thrown to a wall of the barn, then she hit the floor. She slowly got up looking at Tasha's friend, it was that man from the hotel. The man ran up to her and started to try at hit her, but she dodged and blocked his hands. He then kicked her stomach, causing her to fall on the ground. She leaned up and he had a knife in his hands.

He leaned on top of her and tried to stab her chest, but she grabbed his hand with both of hers, making hit harder for him. The knife was almost at her chest, when just the tip of the knife touched her, her eyes started to glow. Both of her hands started to burn his arm, making him drop the knife beside her head. She then kicked him off, making him fully go back into the hey. She got up, she was raging mad, her veins started to glow, her hands were glowing.

She walked up to the man and looked down at him. She looked at the burn mark she caused on his arm. She lifted her hand and closed her eyes, then his mark went away. She was hearing him, but for what reason? She opened her eyes and she was back to normal, and the burn mark was gone. The man got up, holding his arm, "Why?" He said in tears "Because it's the right thing to do" "No, why didn't you kill me?" "Because I'm not like that, I only kill if I have too."