David Pastrnak Part 2

Part 2 for @davidpasta

You were currently walking through the most beautiful park in Boston, hand in hand with your boyfriend. He had just taken you out to a really fancy dinner and you were having such a great time with him.

"Y/N baby." David said, the nerves evident in his voice.

"Mhm." You responded back to let him know you were listening.

"I need to ask you something princess."

"Shoot." You said preparing yourself for anything that comes out of his mouth.

He abruptly stopped walked causing you to stop dead in your tracks, before he started to bend down on one knee and your breathing hitched in your throat. Every girl's dream since they are little was happening to you.

"You are the love of my life. I can't imagine living without you. You are the most amazing woman in my life and i wouldn't be anywhere without you. You put up with my shit and I put up with yours. You are my best friend, my partner in crime, and the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." He said, very short and simple, causing you to sob uncontrollably.
"Will you please do the me the honor of becoming Mrs. David Pastrnak?" He said with love pouring out of his every word and admiration for you evident in his eyes.

You couldn't even speak, only furiously nod your head as your hands covered your mouth.

He reached into his pocket fishing for the box and trying to get a grin on the velvet cube, which held your engagement ring, with his shaking hands.

"Fuck. okay hold on." He muttered as you laughed before jumping on his and passionately kissing your future husband.