Michael Latta

Before I begin, I HAVE SO MANY FAVORITE PICTURES OF LATTS IT WAS SO HARD TO PIC ONE. Ok I'm done.

Requested by @StephanieMcCarthy43

"Thomas Wilson where are you?! I've been waiting in baggage claim for almost 30 minutes! Creepy dudes are starting to hit on me!!!" You screamed through the phone at your twin brother.

"I'm so sorry Y/N! Latts and I slept in and we had to clean the apartment, I'll be there shortly. Latts is still at home cleaning up a bit." He responded apologetically.

"Yeah yeah, I'll see you in a bit." You said hanging up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"What a pleasure for you to show up." You said annoyed when Tom FINALLY came picking up your bags.

"Hey, to make it up to you Latts and Burky cooked your favorite meal for dinner! Swedish meatballs, and spaghetti with ketchup!" He said enthusiastically.

"No, Tom. That's YOUR favorite."

"Oh haha, yeah. Whoops?"

~~~~~~~~

"I thought you guys were supposed to be making dinner! What the fuck guys?!" Tom yelled when he walked into his bachelor pad to see his roommates in an intense round of table tennis.

"Well you see," Andre continued as he competitively hit the ball back to Michael "We ran out of spaghetti, so we decided we would just order pizza for dinner!" He said, impressed with his own idea.

"But my sister is here! I thought we were going to do something special!" Tom said disappointed.

You placed a hand on Toms shoulder which was quite a ways up from you. "Hey, it's okay. I'm down for some pizza." You told him reassuringly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Y/N, what do you do for a living?" Michael asked, attempting to strike up a conversation, while Tom and Andre argued over the remote.

"Well, last year I graduated with a degree in sports therapy so I'm just looking for a job at the moment." You laughed while cleaning up the soda and pizza mess from the giant children who live here.

"That's really cool! Maybe you could get a job with the Caps Organization." He said trying to keep the conversation going.

"That would be like my dream"

"I'm sure Willy over there could hook you up." He said motioning over to your 6'4 brother.

"Not sure if I would trust that." You said half serious half joking.

~~~~~~~

At this point it was getting late and you were in the guest room brushing your hair and taking off your makeup, snuggles in your pajamas that were way too big on you, glassss and slippers on.

You heard a knock at your door. "Come in." You said softly as Michael poked his head in.

"Hey um Y/N um uh ugh you uh look really pretty.?" He said sounding more of like a question as you burst out laughing. You were wearing Tom's old high school hockey team t-shirt, long pajama pants, socks and glasses with no makeup. You burst out laughing.

"Are you okay Latts." You said calmly.

"You see well um uh I was just wondering well I uh really kinda uh like you a lot and uh I was wondering if uh tomorrow we could maybe go get lunch or something and like walk around DC if uh that's okay with you I mean like if you don't want to that's tot-"
You cut him off with a kiss on his cheek.

"You talk to much Latta. I would love to." You said smiling.

"Great wow I can't wait okay!!!" He said like a little boy.

"Good night Michael."

"Good night Y/N."