Chapter 7

Sofia was running to her next class when she came to a halt in front of the door and knocked. The door opened except no one was there.

She took a hesitant step into the classroom, "I'm the teachers aid for this class."

"I didn't know they had assigned a T.A. for this class." the person at the front of the class turned around, only to confuse the both of them.

"Crysta? Since when were you a teacher?" Sofia rushed over and then squeezed Crysta so hard that she audibly popped Crysta's back, the sound reverberating through the whole room.

When Crysta was finally let go and she could breathe she said, "A few years back Orion realized it was unrealistic to have you be the only guardian of the EverRealm so he decided to reach out to some schools to see if they could do a class kinda like protector training and CSS agreed so here I am but it took awhile for it to become official so this is my first year.."

"Oh? Well that's fun. Anyway what do you need me to do." Sofia asked as she stared setting out papers on one of the desks near the back, before walking back to Crysta.

"Well since your technically the best protector, so would you mind helping me actually teach the class, cus I have no idea how to teach this, let alone turn protector training into a curriculum," Crysta said nervously.

Sofia sighed at her friends pure idiocy, "Fine. Today we can work on some curriculum and just have the students spar. I'll keep and eye on them while we work so I can see their general skill levels." 

Sofia went to the desk in the back and pulled out some blank paper and a few pens. By the time Crysta had moved to the back of the room the students had walked in and Sofia saw someone she knew... again... and they saw her too.

"Did our parents do this on purpose or something," He nearly yelled but it just came out more exasperated as he walked over to her.

"I think so at this point," Sofia admitted as she sighed and went to hug him.

Crysta glared at Hugo and then went to the front of the class, "Hello everyone. You will all be sparing today, do your best, and don't kill each other." She then vanished the wall Mr. P style to show the sparring grounds outside.

Hugo let out a tiny laugh, "Ah yes. The teacher that does not want to teach."

Sofia rolled her eyes at the statement and the glared at Crysta, "More like doesn't have any curriculum for the year so she is making her T.A. create it on her first day."

"Ah. Makes sense. It doesn't sound too fun for you though," Hugo finally let her go and went off to the training grounds

Crysta looked at Hugo with disdain as she walked over to Sofia and he ran off to the sparring grounds outside, "Why were you two so close?"

Sofia's face looked so confused as she tried to figure out what to say that would stop Crysta from killing him, "He's just my best friend. Thats all Crysta. No need to plan his murder or something."

Crysta looked at Hugo who was staring at Sofia from the sparring grounds with a look only a protective boyfriend would have but Crysta was going to take Sofia's word for it... for now... "I don't know about that," Crysta murmured to herself as she and Sofia went off to her desk.

~~~~~~~~

Sofia threw a book at Crysta's face after she finished writing.

"What was that for!" Crysta shouted at Sofia followed by a glare.

"It was revenge for wasting," She paused to look at the clock and then continued, "more than a third of the class creating a syllabus that you should have already had."