Hopes of a Happy Ending ||| Part 3

"SABRE!" I can hear someone shouting my name, I know I should get up but I'm really tired now. "Sabre please get up!" I feel like I've been moved a little bit, and tears?
     Time to slowly sit up and open my eyes and- "Sabre!" And I'm immediately pulled into "Light?" I cough a bit, my voice sounds very raspy and actually feels really sore. And why is everything so bright? I look up at Light and he looks surprised. "Your eyes..." what where did my blind fold go???

     I swiftly covered my eyes and Light quickly realized that my blindfold was still supposed to be on

     I swiftly covered my eyes and Light quickly realized that my blindfold was still supposed to be on. He helped me hide my eyes as he started to give orders for the guards. "You two start looking around for his blindfold and you go get one of the Lead—" "Light Steve what was that?!"
     I hear three colorless guards search around the area for my blindfold and as Light argues with one of the Leaders. Most likely Violet by the voice.
     "What do you mean Sabre is the one who literally flew up in the air and just obliterated the darkness?! And what do you mean there's no sign of the shadow sword!?" As Light tightened his grip around me I could tell he was getting tired of this screaming match. "As I said, yes Sabre is the one who saved us, and I don't know how as there is no trace of the shadow sword on him. And even if he had the sword I don't think he would be able to do that as that beam or whatever was made from pure true light." They continue to fight until a guard shouts "I found it!" And comes running over to light with what I think is my blindfold.
     "Why are there two of them...? You know what, ummmm. Sabre left or right?" I am confused, what does Light mean left or right? Uhhhh, I guess right is always right so right it is. "Right"
     "Right it is, it matches your outfit I guess." I feel as he wraps my blindfold around my face. I open my eyes and look around, I see the three guards standing behind and to the left of Light. I also see the Violet Leader behind and to the right of Light. He looks a mix of angry, dumbfounded, and confused. But the guards seem to be very chill.
     "So we're just going to let him into the kingdom?!" I look up at Light as he helps me sit up, and he doesn't look very happy. "Yes he saved us, he wasn't working for the Darkness. And he doesn't have the sword anymore. So what difference would that make between him and any new citizen?"
     "He's dangerous!" Light looks angry, maybe even enraged. And now he's pulling me into him, oh well free hug. Maybe that will get Light to calm down, then I can calm down the Violet Leader. "I'm dangerous"
     You know I don't think that this hug is working. And now Violet Leader storms off into the kingdom, I think I should apologize later. Light turns his attention back to me. "Sabre are you alright? I'm sorry you had to hear that."
     Ok so Lights finally calmed down. "Are you able to stand Sabre?"
     "Of course I can stand-" apparently I can not stand, evident by how I can't even sit up on my own. Light seems to get the gist of it and starts to talk to the guards. "Ok so I need one of you to get my horse and the other two go explain things to the rest of the Leaders please."

     All the guards had run off a few minutes ago, but Light had stayed by my side. He had helped me move over to one of the trading stands that were right outside the kingdom, so I wasn't just sitting in front of the gates. And by help I mean he picked me up and moved me. I'm sure I could have moved by myself. Is that a horse? Wait didn't Light ask for one of the guards to bring him his horse, I wonder why he did that.
     "Here you go Sir Light Steve." The colorless guard handed Light the lead his horse was on. "Thank you, and please just call me Light." "Of course Sir Light!" And just like that he's gone... and Light face palms. "Ok, never mind that. Come on Sabre, let's get you up there." What?
     Light picks me up before I can even process what's happening and puts me on the back of his horse. "I... why???" Is all I can say because just, why??????
     "Because you can't walk right as of the current moment and I need to give you a tour of the kingdom." Oh, that makes sense actually. But did he really need to pick me up.... "Do I even weigh anything to you?"
     Light looks up at me as he starts to guide the horse that I'm on through the gates of the Rainbow Kingdom. "No, it's like holding a couple of feathers. Which is concerning even with taking your stature into consideration." Hey, wait... "Are you calling me short?!" He answers even without looking up at me this time. "I'm not calling you tall."