Love Bug Rewrite! | Prologue Part 1

This is part one of the prologue to the Love Bug rewrite. Part two will be posted sometime tomorrow or later today. But have a good day/night and I hope you enjoy reading, sorry if this doesn't make much sense and if I made a mistake please correct me.

     Also this starts off at the very end of the series right before Sabre takes the Origin (The Nether star looking thing) to Origin to restart the world over and continue the cycle. Then some time magic happens and Sabre uses the Origin to rewind time back to the Rainbow Kingdom. I hope this explanation helps.

———————————————————————————

    Is this really it? Do I really have to start the cycle all over again? Do I have to pass the baton off and make so many people suffer again?

     There has to be another way, I know there is.... I made this world! Even if I don't remember making it I still made it. So I can change it right? Right.... How in the world do I do this?

     I'm sure I can do this, I can do this! I hope! I can do this....

-

     I can hear people screaming my name, wait who's screaming? I turn my head to see.... A lot actually it's like everything is glitching out.... I can see the leaders looking up at me, time and light, his friends in the World Beyond, the hooligans in the World Below, Hypno and Origin. Actually Hypno looks dumbfounded and Origin looks panicked and concerned....

     Wait, hold on, where am I?! I look like I'm in Origin's little pocket realm but not.... It's like I'm sitting right outside of all of reality and looking in, except this time all of reality can look back....

     Ok Sabre assess your surroundings! Ok so besides everything freaking out right alongside me I am surrounded by... rifts? And both be and the rifts are inside of a big bubble of white, not white light, just white. Though I guess it's a little glowy.... No focus! Stay focused Sabre!

     Come on focuse you just need to focus! Ok so I'm floating in a bubble of bright light, actually it's more like a star? I'm in a star, surrounded by rifts I can see.... A clock! I can see a clock. And some pink thing headed straight towards me.

     Wait what is coming towards me?! Ok a way out I need a way out! I start to try and go through the rifts but it's not working. It's like trying to go through a bulletproof window. I start to bang on it to try and get out but every time I do it closes. I keep trying and trying but I can't get free no matter how much I scream and cry and try to break through the rifts.

     By the time the last rift closes my hands are red and bleeding, I'm having a hard time seeing through the tears, and I just can't think straight. It feels like something is clouding my mind. I feel a wave of emotion rush over me but it's so strong I can't tell what I'm feeling.

     There has to be a way out right? There's no way I'm trapped here by myself with that wave, something that looks like it's just made of pixels and glitches all pink in color. I can see as it consumes everything in its path, consuming other stars.

     Leaving me to wonder if there are other people in those stars just as afraid as me. Afraid and alone and trapped and afraid they're going to die. All I wanted was to save everyone, so we could stop this loop. So everyone could feel loved.

     I don't understand, I can't think straight. How did I even get here? I just wanted to save my friends.... How can I save my friends if I'm dead? There has to be a way out.

     Is there a way out? I mean I'm sitting in what is basically an empty white void inside a star with nothing here being rapidly approached by some pink glitchy wave. There is nothing else here, all there was were the rifts that closed and that.... That clock!

     It has to be here somewhere right, oh where did it go?! I run around, back towards the center of the star with the wave not too far behind as it has almost reached the star I'm in. I finally spot the clock and run towards it, grabbing it out of the clock out of the air.

     Come on, how do you use this?! This feels like a darn fever dream. Come on clock work the wave is here! I finally get the idea to rewind the clock as I start to get consumed by the pink glitchy wave. I can't understand what is happening. It feels like I'm trapped in some endless nightmare.

     But I finally feel like something pulls me out from the waves of crushing gravity. I finally start to feel relief. I just feel like I'm floating for a long while before I shift around and feel a bed beneath me and covers over me.... Where am I?

     I wake up, or at least I think I do.... But this looks like my room back in the Rainbow Kingdom, is that even possible?! Oh well, if this is what death feels like I'll happily accept it.... But I'm too exhausted to stay awake any longer.

     When I fall back asleep I can tell I've been asleep for a great while. And I almost am brought back to consciousness but I fall back asleep. But why do I hear the sound of metal clanking against wood...?