About Me (Eleanor)

First things first-forget everything they told you.

What people know about me is what I show them. Even my best friend Nicole can forget to read me carefully, inside out, alot of the time.

I am smart.

I am strange.

But I am also dark.

I will take a darker approach here. My stories, my chapters-you'll be able to guess the point of view. I'm a fangirl with a psychotic nature. Nobody can control, dictate or predict my movements. Nobody else could tell you what it really feels like to be me.

This joint account is between me and the only two Wattpadders I know in real life. My bestie and an old friend, her step sister btw. The trio from my perspective?

theoriginalablott . My bestie. My twin. A girl with a brain, a girl who's proud and free.
A girl who's chapters I will study very carefully.

RandomPentaholic . Old friend who has glued herself to me while I slept. Totally mental.
Totally awesome. Totally a "Pentagon" fan or whatever she calls it.

Me. The dark corner of the room. The weird corner of the room. The complex place. Too complex for you to understand. I don't just lie there and let people beat me down. Don't challenge me unless you're prepared for a retaliation that'll make your insults look like they flew out of a garbage truck.

You heard.

I'm vicious, I'm psychotic, I'm too difficult to understand. But if you try and understand me; read my story; message me; try and get your head around the problems I'll vent about here (which are nearly totally real); then you'll see I'm small and sweet. Friendly, beautiful inside. Talented. Maybe weak. I'm different as a friend. And I'm an awkward friend to make.

So remember. My chapters-not theirs-only they tell you what I think. I love them and all, but seriously, people describing me differently than to what I am (even in a positive light) totally gets on my nerves.

Prepare for some blood if you read Predator, by the way.

And now for my personal chapter ending:

Chow!
Eleanor xoxo :-)